Reviews for Angels Among Us
Poodie chapter 5 . 3/2
Where is the next chapie? D: I want more!

When Sasuke went up to the mic, I actually thought HE was going to XD That would have been interesting. Nice song!

I like that Sai works there :3 Naruto helping is such a common thought that I couldn't stop smiling.

Thanks for putting the name of the song and the artist.

Poodie chapter 4 . 3/2
Sasuke does have a lot of pressure put on him. From the original to even here. It emits everywhere I suppose.

Nice song!

Poodie chapter 3 . 3/2
Its spelt Uchiha :D But no worries! I really enjoy the concept of Naruto being able to feel the emotions of the crowd (especially since in the show/manga Kurama helps him to feel people's emotions). Ties in quite nicely!

Oddly enough, Sasuke and Sakura don't entice me in general. Hm.

Good job with this one jah!

Poodie chapter 2 . 3/2
First off, I love the title of this collection! Second, can you please place the names of the singers? That way I may be able to find the songs and listen to them myself? :D

Poodie chapter 1 . 3/2
How sweet. Is that Sasuke he's talking about? XD I actually like the concept of Naruto playing the guitar :3

MLLu chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
Such a good chapter. I really mean it. So emotional again. I like your song choice even though it isn't a Daughtry song. It fitted this lovely chapter very well. Hope NAruto can help Sasuke with his problem

GOOD JOB!
MLLu chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Ohhh... this chapter is the greatest so far. It's really something The plot is so good and so is your writing. Again it's very emmotional. I like that (v) and the song fit's your plot really well. I guess you are a Daughtry fan since you have used his songs three times now You now what? I'm also a fan of his(v)

Anyway really amazing chapter. I look forward to read the continuation of the first part(v)

ps. you are so welcome with the reviews. We author's need to help and encourage each other, right? ;D Bye for now(v)
MLLu chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Hey again,

This one is so sad and emotional just like the first one. However, this one is sadder and better since the plot is longer but again that's just my opinion(v) I like that you chose another song from Daughtry to write about. This chapter with Hinata, Shikamaru and Naruto is absolutely amazing. I really mean it(v) So sad, so emotional, so heartbreaking. It's just SUPER!

I will definitely recommend people to listen to the specific song you have chosen while reading. It gives great effect(v)

Well, enough talking. Once again you have written a nice little song-fic. BRILLIANT WORK!(v)
MLLu chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Yeah I got to be the first reviewr on this amazing collection(v)

I got to say that it's a very nice idea to combine song and fiction together Your first chapter of this is super cool. 'Home' by Chris Daughtry is such a wonderful and moving song Your first draft is maybe a little too short in my opinion but over all it's super cool, nice and emotional. I like it very very much.

Can't wait to read the next chapter(v)