Reviews for Bookworms: Revenge
CLee56 chapter 1 . 1/12
Chapter four even better!
fantasticme chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Really it doesn't get any better than this...
Molly May Pinky chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Ok ok said it a moment ago but ...

Love your stories - lol

Bookworm stories soooo gooood

Its like getting all these little stories but about the same characters.

Keep up the good work
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
sounds like wonderful revenge to me! great one shot, loved it xx
RandyWriter chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
These two are great characters. So perfectly matched. They make me smile. They are obviously made for each other. Such a great story when a couple can keep each other on their toes! I think I read these sort of out of order...lo. Now going to read first story I guess...lol!
Twilightsatellite chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That's what I call a sweet smut oops revenge! *g* great story ! : )
Kelly J chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
how sweet is revenge! i love these bookworms! i want to BE them! they are just too cute and so in sync with eachother! i love it!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
And we get Bella punishing Edward... I think yes! Oh and how amazing was that? So so amazing! I loved it so much! You really know how to write these two, and i love every minute of it! Anywhoo, incredible one shot! I really do love all your writing!

Ashley
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
An even better tease! Would you care to talk to dirty cheeky monkeys about their "squeeze my lemon" challenge? They would LOVE you!
ECullen50Shades chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I really enjoyed reading about your Bookworms. They are a perfect match for one another!

xoxo
mrskebab chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Fuck awesome story x
Hellacious.Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
no... no it really doesn't get any better than that... *faints*
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
that was ace it.
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Thanks for sharing Bookworms :o) Loved all the stories! Her revenge was great until she gave up! Lol! I'd say she was getting him pretty good huh! got more stories to read so see you on the next review :o) Chilly x
Lupin4Tonks chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
It seems men have an easier time getting off by themself than women can. It's still fuckhot seeing Bella get her revenge. I could literally see the fire in her eyes.