Reviews for Love struck Reward
ethan.lukkar chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
emochick81 chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Please write more this is really good
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Aw? Just 5 chapters? Write more! Please!
DerpCakes chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
You must continue to wreite. THis is a very good story and if you make me wait months for an update, I will rip out your intestines and force you to write (okay probably not that severe but you get the idea)
Bumblebeecamaro38 chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Well I cartainly look foreward to finding out what happens with Izzy added to the group! :D
Jhonie chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
I find this a rather interesting story, which is certainly worth following... mostly. Make up your mind, oi. Is it supposed to be written in third or second point of view? You seem to have made your mind up in chapter four, though, so it's not really that big a problem. Just fix that issue in the eralier chapters, ok? It kinda itches.

Also, you said that Izzy wanted to be the Greatest Fighter in the world? I expect that to change. Seriously. Or else I'll be really annoyed. Luffy is the #1 fighter in the crew and Zoro is the #2, that is my holy line, so to speak. You can make her as bloody strong as you wish, just don't cross that line. Just... no. It will stink MS like hell. my other MS sensors aren't really tingling, so otherwise you're safe. For now.

other than those two issues i really wish you good luck. I'll follow this for a bit. Izzy interests me, and the story is overall quite well written. Aand i might just draw a pic of her. Whenever i have time... I never seem to have much of that these days... T-T
UmiNight Angel Neko chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
I read this on quizilla and nI oh so love this story please keep it up
Leo's Katanas chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
O.o

Good story so far!

Please update soon!

XD
ChiisanaSekai chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
ZOro is nice guy please update soon
LadyAmazon chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
I'm really liking this story. Its the first one piece story I ever read so I'm sticking to this one
White Maid chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
I like the story so far. Great work! Keep it up.
YueLilianPotter chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
sounds nice so keep it up :-)