Reviews for Sehnsucht
lumecia chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Hi What a nice idea for another encounter of Elisabeth and the Death:D All the time reading I imagined Uwe and Pia playing this scene:) But of course not Uwe and Pia from 2001, but 1992, Vienna. What a georgeous death...hach...

You really wrote them well Although I would to suggest you to change the "Der Tod", because der only means the, but in German you have to modify it in context of the casus. It's no part of the name

So it's just "Dark Prince - der Tod"

"You are hardly deaf, Tod."

"You have sought me out for decades, Tod"

and so on...What I read in most fiction about both of them on our German fanfiction-page, was that they didn't write "Der Tod" (as it is indeed no name, but simply "the death", but didn't give him a name or something like that at all (The same way it is also done in the musical). It is clear who is addressed by Elisabeth and who's speaking

So don't bother yourself with that...German is too stupid Always grammar...althoug Russian is even worse

Just write the death/'s easier to read:) And in any case keep on writing!
Perfume chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Ooooh! I loved this!

This is *very* well written. You know, there is one bit like I think that is perfection.

"Freedom is what I yearned for, and it is what I continue to yearn for. My perception of the word has changed over time, but that single truth has consistently been sincere."

I mean, the rest of the story was perfect. But that part, right there, is lovely.
terfle chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Great characterisation and you emphasise the feeling of the story perfectly
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
You always make every sentence count and then bring it to a new level. You pull the emotion out by using just the right words at just the right time. Nice work! Das is gut!