Reviews for Persuasion
gr8rockstarrox chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
This story was indeed lovely to read... And so charming too! I loved it. I haven't come across such a unique fic in a long time. Thank you for posting this.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
I kinda started sniffing around the part where the two senior Potters had to depart... And going by chapter 7's name, it looks like it's been written exclusively for me.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Oooooh! Romeo's on the rise. ;) And the part about James proclaiming his love for Sirius under influence? That was AWESOME! :D
gr8rockstarrox chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Awww, I wish Lily and James were capable of seeing each other... It would have brought in a whole lot of snark between them. :D
gr8rockstarrox chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
"Shoddy eyesight I inherited from someone"! HILARIOUS! :D
gr8rockstarrox chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
I always felt that though Ginny and Lily were supposed to 'look' similar, it was Hermione and Lily who truly shared something deeper - their characteristics.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This is such an interesting start! Such a fresh idea, too. :D
Audrey.Hawkins chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
i prefer harrry ginny cause it is real hermione ron goes and i am removing you from faves
Miss Mercury101 chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
Very cute story!
alphaladywolf chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
AAWWW! The parents got Hermione/Harry together.
draco122 chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
ok my freind that was a great story and one of the best of this type i have read.

Draco122
MeowDamnation chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
i loved it! it was funny and emotional, and very innocent. thanks for the amazing read! :)
l'amour perdu chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
i loved it... it was so cute! Also clever with how you made the haunting - only one ghost per person, only one day and the ghost is very life like...

Keep it up
maximumpotter101 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
O.o
Shani8 chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
Awww... this was one awesome story! I loved your witty dialogue, it kept my undivided attention on every word of this fic! :D

Thanks so much for writing and sharing! I look forward to more from you. :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »