Reviews for Heir Today
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
::chuckles:: Hilarious. I always wondered how Nabiki would react should Ranma have a bit of "being where money is" situation.
brindani chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
The story seems to be about what would happen if the character Isao lived and died leaving the cooperation to Ranma. It's a nice premise given how Nabiki would react to something like that, but the major drive in the end seems to be that pearl of love instead of your original proposition.

Don't get me wrong, I still very much like the story, it just felt that the driving force behind it changed midway.

brindani
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Nicely done. On to the next one!
burgerbecky chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Cute story. I liked it.
Sunhawk chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Heh... interesting... as always, I like.
wray chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
liked it, would like to see more.
cstoll chapter 1 . 10/13/2000
Laughed hysterically about Shampoo using money to "lever" Nabiki off Ranma. Funny imagery and acknowledges Shampoo has a brain in her head.
Write more chapter 1 . 8/31/2000
I dont care if you win the bet or not, I wantmore!
Lee A. Hollensteiner chapter 1 . 8/25/2000
This was very amusing and made me laugh out loud. Nabiki would definately compinsate for Ranma's lack of social skills and Ranma would serve as a humanising influance on her. The two of them would be an extremely powerful combination (This is NOT a hint for a Power Ranger crossover) that would definately be able to face almost anything in the cannon.