Reviews for Kick 'n Kiss
abovetherim chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Super cute
Secret Storywriter chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I don't think I can handle you being in a terrible mood much longer. It's not the same cat, I know, but it's a cat. You're obviously a cat person.

Do us all a favor and stop frowning.

-A

"That bastard," she said, pulling the gray tabby kitten out of the box, unable to keep a smile from her face.

I loved that part.

For some reason, I also like this line: "He waved distractedly, gesturing to the phone pressed against his ear, smiled, and went on his way, and she continued up the clanging, metal stairs." I suppose it's because Eames is in it. -grins sheepishly-
echotheinferno chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
the last lines crack me upD.
TheShipOfTheDreams chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Ha ha :D the ending scene was so cool :DDD
ScaredPotter.YouWish chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I really loved this story. Great work. Is there any chance that there will be another chapter? :)
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
isnt that sweet?

I so want more fics in this verse, and I loved how Ariadne kissed him.:)
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Olga, where'd that come from? lol. While i do not particularly like the name of the cat i do like this fic! it was really cute! squeeeee, Arthur bought her a cat! that was really adorable!
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Haha, I loveeee the part in the movie where Eames gets Arthur with the "kick". That was cute that Ariadne did it to him too.
platypus core chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
beautiful. In the real life, amazing moments sense, not the deep meaningful I'll-die-for-you moments some people write that make the characters completely OOC. I liked it, despite the frenchman.
Sareh chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Cute. Especially the ending! I went and checked out the FanArt that you mentioned and it was adorable. I can totally see how it inspired you to write this.

Hehe, poor kitty. At least Olga's a, erm, unique name for a cat! :)
Jordiekkthxbai chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I think the name Olga was possibly the highlight of the fanfic

But not really, so cute and the ending was brilliant :3