Reviews for Who's to Say
Soo, is this the last one? Because I want more
lavyii chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Great story! I love your serie 3
lovekyman chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
cute and awesome dyle is a cute couple and i loved how he stays with him :) great job awesome story!
LibriApertiMentibus chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
love love love it. i love all 4 parts and couldn't get enough. simply amazing. bravo u excellent writer u :)
Mizookie chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Dude I don't even know u but I admire u! Story rocks and I repeat DON'T LIESTEN TO THOSE ASSHOLES JUDGING YOU!
BBreakdown chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Dude... its been awhile since I had read this story.

Soo... I decided to go over it again

I love Dyle 3

You're one of the best writers EVER!

I LOVE this story!

There probably isn't going to be any more chapters

*crying*

But... it would be AWESOME if there was

NOT trying to convince you... though...
karolinami132 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
hmmm rough lol
dame-Rae chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I've been reading a few of your older and newer stories non-stop for the past week and when I came across this..er..little series you have here I couldn't help but think "Oh I am sooo not gonna like this at all"

I seriously hated Damien until this chapter.

And now I hate Kenny.

This is the first guro story I ever read and, despite my assumptions, I fucking loved it.

I know I'm like a year late in reviewing but I couldn't help myself for this one. Reading the other reviews, I wondered why the majority of us felt so incomplete with the ending while I just think it's so PERFECT.

RiP
Jana-Z95 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
please don't let this be the end, that'd be way too depressing :(

maybe kyle could finally die (double death ? O_O) or something, it doesnt't have to be a happy end but please just don't end it his way!
SB chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
i loved your story love love loved it!lots of love sb!:):2
lovelyreviewer chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
i love your living the sins tales! seriously, you should always continue it!

i feel weird saying this but you havent put up any kyle rape lately! (not that i don't love unmasked/olive branchh.). kyle has been waaaay too consenuel for a while. can you just put up a good old noncon oneshot please?

(but if you dont, that's cool. inspiration strikes when it strikes, or something. I'm still a loyal reader)
Viola Durant chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
You should continue this, the ending is very... unsatisfying (don't know is I spelled that right sorry)