Reviews for My Last Breath
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
I loved it great job...n thnks 4 nt ltn ha die...
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
cool i think it would be great if u wrote a sequel to this mybe if tori got some cool super power from the sting and she became really powerfull but your the writer and a really good one so u go 4 it
WickedlyMinx chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
Leave an authors not when you have the sequel
Emolichic1 chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
Great story. Can't wait.
Emolichic1 chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
Keep going.
Neon765 chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
oooooh! Hurry up and update, im soo excited and can't wait to find out the ending although we have already seen it in her dream. I just think that soomehow she is going to manage to interfere with her destiny.

WickedlyMinx chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
Seriously, do the next chapter quickly i wanna crush you in a good way )
Emolichic1 chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
Please keep going.
PinkGurl110 chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Oh wow, will Tori die? Please update because don't get me wrong, I love romance and sappy fics but a few dying ones will be something new and to me, good because you don't see a lot. They are different.
Neon765 chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Oh Geeze! MAn right as it was getting to the good part! :P

Oh yeah keep up the good work btw.

Kbye Neon765
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
Uh oh! I have a bad feeling about this. Please update ASAP!
a.k.a xxsakuraxrokzxx chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
I dont feel like signing in but im so anxtious make it longer its awsome!
ToastedMarshmellow08 chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
Hey! WTF seriously that is how your are going to do us. Wet our taste buds for the awesomeness that is the next chapter and then snatch it away just like that. Like some cruel snatching-monster-thingy! Geez please tell me that you are uploading the next chapter tonight right? like in the next 5 seconds
ToastedMarshmellow08 chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Hey new reader and I have to say I am totally loving this story hope you update soon
Neon765 chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I cant wait for your next update. I hate the fact that you totaly made me beleive Tori was dead. :O anyway glad to see that she isn't at the minute... keep up the good work though! Cant wait for the next update. _

Kbye Neon765