Reviews for Tide
LitBlueEyed chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Just... just wonderful... best fiction I have read in a longtime
KarakuRoku chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Aww, this was so adorable. Especially young Sora. XD
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
this was so beautifully written. i can't find any other words for it.
Alacquiene chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This was awesome.

I adore little Sora (as opposed to grown-up Sora) and so I loved the first part, when he finds Kairi washed up on the beach.

Also, this line, "The tide washed up dead fish sometimes. Maybe it could wash up dead people too." amused me to no end because it sounded oh-so-casual, despite being about something potentially-dead. Hahaha!

The last line of the story was also awesome. Tied the whole thing together, in my opinion. Great work!

Alacquiene
nyctophillic chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I'm 19 too, hahaha.

Oldies together! Lololol.

Also, this is amazing. I think this is my favourite SoraKairi fic that I've ever read. Everything about this is just spectacular. And the last line... "It was soothing, after all they had endured, to hear the crashing waves and know that the surf had nothing against them," GUH. Perfect way to end it.

I'm in love with this one, PLEASE keep writing!

SonChan chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This was honestly one of the best one-shots I've read of these two! Oh my goodness, so sweet and heartwarming...and it really could have happened in the series too! You have a great sense of Sora and Kairi. This is very evident :)

I liked the concept of things being washed upon the shore by the tide. It was a fantastic theme to follow and you did a marvelous job of it :)

I look forward to reading your other stuff :)

-SonChan
Violet Young chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Hey, this was absolutely wonderful. It was so descriptive, and accurate. You somehow managed to avoid cliches and maintain your originality. I don't know how you did it. Maybe because it wasn't the simple "I love you." It was two shy teenagers, which is all anyone ever is in love, and it was just... perfect. Kudos to you. I loved it )
Ziddy2343 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Bravo. Extreme fluff warning. But still not enough! the only word i can think of to describe this is, Excellent.
mattjesse chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This was great. I learn from your stories, thanks. And yeah, it keeps doing that with my page breaks too. Also, Happy Birthday!
megganhatesyou chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Happy early b-day... well, ur older than meeee xP anywhos, u really really did do a good job on this! just, WOW!
Redeeming Endeavor chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I've been waiting for something like this for a while. Thank you for writing it!

I'm going to explain this gratitude because it might seem kinda weird. It has to do with the fact that to get myself writing, I need to read something great to inspire me. Something to make me go "Oh will you look at that. I wish I could write that well..." and then my fingers are flying across the keyboard. It's like I feed off the momentum of good writing to push my own. Now I'll shut up about myself, but know that good work (this story would fall under that category) affects me in more than just an emotional sense.

I wonder how you do it. How you're able to make the details of something sound so meaningful and... I guess I'd call it poignant. There aren't any wasted details. Your writing technique is just... no offense to any other writers on this site... better.

I love how you can really stick it to the theme too. It's astounding. I just love the whole style of it, including the smaller bits noted and separated by the breaks. I really enjoyed the whole idea behind it too. How do you come up with these ideas? It feels so inspired, and the only way I can describe that is "the opposite of Twilight dialogue."

This makes me feel like writing something that's actually in-universe, which I thought I would never feel an urge to do. I probably won't, but your writing gets the gears of both the reader and writer in me turning.

Thanks again for the wonderful read. Take care, and I'll see you around!
Krystal Lily Potter chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
You're not old! I'm 21. Now THAT'S old. At least you have the word 'teen' on your name still. Also congratulations, you're finally reaching the age when researchers would say your brain is fully developed. That fact, that apparently even the brain of an 18-year-old isn't fully developed blows me away. Also I just came off sounding super sarcastic or like I was making fun of you. Why do I always end up doing that?

This story was great as always. Comparing it to your old ones though, I almost feel like, while your writing has always been good, it's also developing.

For example, I found that a lot of your older stories, although understandably it wasn't intentional, were almost biased in a way. I'm not sure if that was the look I'm looking for, but I've found that a lot of things you've written before seemed to portray Sora as one of two ways: an idiot or perfect. You've been improving in this a lot though. I noticed it as you kept writing.

For the record, I found this had the perfect combination of idiot and sweet Sora.

Definitely good, and I think you are getting better as time goes on. My suggestion: never ever go back and delete your originals or your old ones. If only for you to see where you started and where you are now.

If we could give stories ratings (which I think is something they should do, like you can rate videos on youtube) I would give this as many thumbs up as I could :)

Krystal Lily Potter
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
*salutes* I rather like this one-shot! And it's great to see you again! I love your descriptions, they always have me leaning forward as I read and going, "DOITDOITDOIT" at Sora. XD

...Yeah, so, well, it's epic! I really do like it, I find it positively stunning. Sorry to hear about your former relationship, but I'm happy 'bout your upcoming birthday! If you want a birthday fic all you gotta do is ask, I'm more than willing to do whatever you'd like.