Reviews for Copycat
sekmarcspn chapter 12 . 4/14
If you're shooting to do things the fun way, then the Kirk way is the obvious way. A fun story that I look forward to reading more of, thanks for sharing!
The Observant Reader chapter 12 . 4/5
Great story, can't wait for the next chapter
skywiseskychan chapter 12 . 4/1
Doom's casual question about which legendary lost weapon should be used was hilarious and perfect.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 12 . 3/30
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the great work!
NightWithMoon chapter 12 . 3/30
o.k... Horrible-ly hilarious. It's bad when I can't stop myself from cackling and giggling in the back of the classroom.
My one complaint is that with the constant jumping back and forth between Xander and the universe he's in and Michael and the universe they're in... well it's confusing.
FateBurn chapter 12 . 3/25
Excellent like always.
Bobboky chapter 12 . 3/27
nice
NarutosBrat chapter 8 . 3/26
Hmm, the bloody hammer reminds me of one of the fragments I read. I'm guessing that this is where that Xander came from.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 3/26
Why am I getting the feeling that Buffy's annoyance at the perversion of nobles had something to do with 'Catherine's' comment about Michael/Xander being bigger than a Great Dane and the faint odor he smelled?
Black Ahab chapter 12 . 3/26
This is great, please continue!
random yet lovable chapter 12 . 3/25
awesome
AnFan-n-More chapter 12 . 3/25
Wonderful! Great to see an update to this!

I'm kind of going "huh" at pulling a Kirk even though I can make guesses. I think it's because I'm not a Guy. I gave up trying to get my Guy card because the only ones I knew were kind of immature pricks. Sure, the one that I was closest to was a master mechanic and I'm positive is part of the Guy crowd, but because I didn't have my card he tended to pay more attention to others and I was going through an emo patch. Kind of doesn't help that I have big trust issues also.

Oh well, you don't want to hear that I'm sure, but I didn't delete it from the review because I send you so many and it might help you see where I'm coming from. Feel free to ignore without guilt. I won't hold you to any need to empathize with All of your fans :)

Loved the updates. Thanks much!
Quathis chapter 12 . 3/25
Oh, hilarity is seeing Thor and Doom discuss fashion while Wasp and Sue suggest swords. Made me laugh, especially with Thor's suggestions. Also laughed at the world hopper's antics. I do wonder what fun Robin would have if he let himself. Until next time.
Phoenixbat chapter 12 . 3/25
hot damn I loved reading this
Zyanadryn chapter 12 . 3/25
Bwahaha, it's not kidnapping... It's a surprise adoption... Or intervention if you want to be technical!