Reviews for Copycat
Kudou Shinichi chapter 4 . 1/9
I think Ive read this story every 4 months for a year or so and I vividly remember the black, lesbian, jew reveal scene but it still cracks me up everytime.
keichan2 chapter 12 . 11/10/2016
I spent a lot of time laughing out loud while reading this! :-)
Thanks!

I would love to read more (and I really want to read the reaction of the Scoobs when Xander comes back!)
otakumick chapter 12 . 9/11/2016
This is fantastic and I would love to see more.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2016
I could totally see a She-Hulk/Logan pairing. In fact, I would love to see that pairing.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
ROFLOL - I can't breathe that was so funny!
WinterTigerEclipse chapter 12 . 7/23/2016
Awesome story please continue
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 5/16/2016
So much fun craziness! :D
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 5/16/2016
Afro gun! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 4/10/2016
... Insert review here.

Ah, i guess i have to write more than that, don't i? I know none of the references in a greater than surface sense and yet enjoyed it immensely. In most senses at least I do. The only thing I can think of that would make it better would be hitting a wall with Buffyverse powers and rules pulling a fit, so someone pulls a mass emigration to an unrelated earth.

Oh gosh, like how many of those funny bits feel plausible enough to make it that much funnier. Or that bit where you patch the (usually deliberate) holes in cause and effect in comic book worlds. I especially like the whole bit where Prof.X pulls a meeting together, but the F4 thing was great too. If I did have a complaint the jumping felt a bit too frivolous in the later chapters, but it wasn't too bad.

I don't have my Buffy timeline down pat, but an Anya cameo would make this about thirty percent greater. I mean same timeline version, naturally.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 12 . 2/24/2016
Great story but will it be updated?
Guest chapter 12 . 2/10/2016
more please
Keedra2173 chapter 12 . 1/23/2016
I love your stories. They always make me laugh.
kronos797 chapter 12 . 1/13/2016
i am loving this story
bigfan22 chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
I can't believe this story wasn't already in my favs list. It's the perfect blend of ha ha funny and bat shit crazy. Lol. Too bad this hasn't been updated in so long, cause I really want to see what happens once Xander gets back to his world. Great job as usual, and I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Fizzfaldt chapter 7 . 11/9/2015
I can't go a full chapter of this story while being able to breathe the whole time. Too much laughter.

Meh.. oxygen is overrated.