Reviews for Copycat
Doctor Psychosis chapter 12 . 3/31
i need more of your stories . its just not possible to be satisfied properly when all of them seem to be works of arts. i need more of these wonderful stories! DX
ElrodAlbino chapter 12 . 3/23
I've been going back and reading some older stories while recovering from minor surgery, and I had forgotten how funny I found this one, particularly with Doom the Fashion Consultant.

Elrod
Tjin chapter 12 . 2/19
really, really, really like this story...
Castor and Pollux chapter 12 . 2/16
Complete this. This is fantastic.
MEGAandBIT we make it nice chapter 12 . 1/23
This is great, I have to say I would love to see more of these adventures.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 4 . 1/9
I think Ive read this story every 4 months for a year or so and I vividly remember the black, lesbian, jew reveal scene but it still cracks me up everytime.
keichan2 chapter 12 . 11/10/2016
I spent a lot of time laughing out loud while reading this! :-)
Thanks!

I would love to read more (and I really want to read the reaction of the Scoobs when Xander comes back!)
otakumick chapter 12 . 9/11/2016
This is fantastic and I would love to see more.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2016
I could totally see a She-Hulk/Logan pairing. In fact, I would love to see that pairing.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
ROFLOL - I can't breathe that was so funny!
WinterTigerEclipse chapter 12 . 7/23/2016
Awesome story please continue
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 5/16/2016
So much fun craziness! :D
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 5/16/2016
Afro gun! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 4/10/2016
... Insert review here.

Ah, i guess i have to write more than that, don't i? I know none of the references in a greater than surface sense and yet enjoyed it immensely. In most senses at least I do. The only thing I can think of that would make it better would be hitting a wall with Buffyverse powers and rules pulling a fit, so someone pulls a mass emigration to an unrelated earth.

Oh gosh, like how many of those funny bits feel plausible enough to make it that much funnier. Or that bit where you patch the (usually deliberate) holes in cause and effect in comic book worlds. I especially like the whole bit where Prof.X pulls a meeting together, but the F4 thing was great too. If I did have a complaint the jumping felt a bit too frivolous in the later chapters, but it wasn't too bad.

I don't have my Buffy timeline down pat, but an Anya cameo would make this about thirty percent greater. I mean same timeline version, naturally.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 12 . 2/24/2016
Great story but will it be updated?