Reviews for White Sacrifice
kat1316 chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
nooooooo wheres thev next update RRRRAAAWWWWRRR
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
I personally think you should do both. They're both great ideas.
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
contuie please
minshe chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
pleasepleaseplease update this story! you worked hard enough on it you should finish it... its an awsome story!
PainfulJoy chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
Hello. Are you going to make Cloud kill his companions at the end of this story? Or are you going to make him forgive them for selling him out and betraying?

Well, other than the multitude of questions floating around within my mind, this story was fun to read. The characters are OOC but for some reason, with this particular story it doesn't bother me.

I hope that you will update soon and will be waiting anxiously for your post. Good Luck.
w- easy enough chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
oh, it's Zack! Yay! He's awesome- Was Aeris the once who suggested Zack do that? because Cloud got confused with Aeris- but he would always listen to Zack. That's a really interesting bond they have.
CleverPhoenix chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
Yes! A plan at last! I'm thrilled about the new update, particularly about the fact that Zack finally showed up. Anyway, awesome chapter, please update soon!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
I just hope that Cloud makes it to the church and that nothing really bad happens again that people will regret.
sunset in love chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
perhaps he is still greatly influenced by jenova huh... i'd rather cloud with seph rather than having cloud killing seph... but yeah...
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
yaay whoooo go zack you beat that alian bicth :3

and save the blonde damsel in distress that has a huge effing sowrd lol
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
thanks for the new chapter
Shinosuke chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
this version seems fine to me really. And i'm curious to see what happens. though i can see how you've gotten a little off track. if you wanna restart it i think that's fine but i don't think you should delete what you have since it's good in it's own right.

maybe make two different stories?
K3 chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
I really love this chapter. It's great~ -
DarkBombayAngel chapter 8 . 3/26/2011
It's really great so far. -
w- easy enough chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
I really like this story the way it is. I hope that you continue it! And then write another darker story, _