Reviews for Vampire Knight Discord
CSM chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
I liked the story a lot, and I have a feeling I might wonder what happened to Sara all day! The story was fun to read, and I wish you luck with all the other stories you write.
PeachyQ73 chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
I just had the pleasure of reading this story. It was well thought out and well written and I loved it.

The only thing I found wrong with this whole thing at all was that it was listed as a K/Z story. Although this story does have both characters in it, the two of them together were not the focus that I understood it to be.

Just a note for the future, if you have a VK character with an oc character, list the story under the VK characters name. I hope you don't take this as a flame, because it's not meant to be that way. I just wanted to point out the main character listing to be incorrect and suggest how to correct that for the future.

Anyway, I will be adding this story to my favorites list as I really felt it was a well thought out story. I just loved it.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
if you wanted a story with Kaname with an OC then you should have writen that not implied that this story is a Kaname/Zero story. This whole thing is about your OC and I persoanlly dont like reading storys were the main character is an OC.
kanaeee chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
*claps* yeeeeeeeeeh the final chapter gurl and as always u never seems to amaze me neko chan . wow and also a happy ending yepee ... wait they didnt tarck down sara so does that mean there is a season two 4 this story? O.o heheh whom am i kidding ofcourse i dont think so but it kinda finish so quick but u make it so brief and i dont mind that as long as it understandble oh happy bday kai chan dont forget 2 send me a piece of cake lol kay . i'm glad they end with each other and nothing happen to my kai chan though i'm a litlle sad 4 her mother does she really has 2 end her life ? anyway i already said it was a lovely story and i like it but nothing 'd stop me from say it again i'll remember this story 4ever good job neko chan *hi5*
kanaeee chapter 13 . 8/17/2010
my thats so sweet the scene where kaname and kai drank from each other .. ne kai chan is it good the taste ? just wondering and dam u are so lucky gurl , cant wait to see what happen next i hope nothing happen to her mother . hurry up gurl what u are waiting go save ur mom or i'm gonna kick u

nice chapter neko chan though i'm sad cuz the next one 'll be the last . good work .
Julia chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
Loved your story! :D
kanaeee chapter 12 . 8/7/2010
i feel really bad for kai chan , its really hard to be a pure blood and here i am thinking that Nakamura and his son might do sth to kai but then there is also sara i wonder what she is up to O.o not to mention that day class gurl arisa , i was wondering when she 'll make her move but as usuall my kai chan could handle her and i'm satisfied with result hahaha she made her cry hahahah serve her right nice work kai chan

i didnt like kyoko at first i have my doubts maybe she is fooling kai chan but she proved me wrong sorry kyoko be good friend with kaida and dont betray her or u'll pay 4 it got it.

their friendship reminds me of yuki and sayori oh dont tell me the cousin kyoko chan talked abt was sayori hahah just guessing .

what do u mean u are nearing the end? nooooo i just already start liking this story i dont want it to finish *pouts* i mean yeah one day this story 'll end but i didnt expect it too fast ..
kanaeee chapter 11 . 8/7/2010
i couldnt beleive my eyes when i see 2 new chapters yaaay i'm so happy thank u neko chan *hugs u back* dont mention it as 4 this chapter i really love when u describe the clothing they were and yaaay the blue is my fav so kai chan we have sth in common *hi five*

come to think of it i forget to mention abt the reason why she didnt let anyone see her eyes well since u reveal the reason i feel sorry 4 kai chan , she was too young and dont deserve such a thing but i'm glad that kuran didnt feel disgust abt that , dont worry kai chan 2 me u are beautiful u should be thankful to our author nee

they are really make such a woderful couple so i take that yuki's 4 zero . that was romantic when kaname pinned her hair / i love that scene hope to see more heheeh
kanaeee chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
waaah my kai is soo beautiful thank u author 4 making her beatiful than that arrogant selfish gurl hahah though i have to say that zero kun is out if his character in this story he accept things fast but its really nice to see other side of him ,dose that make him start to accept being vampire more over his half sis being a pure blood O.o !

yeeh i ought to see kuran expression even if its in my imagination who care hahaha, so aria was his gurl i see , ne neko chan if it possible is there a chapter for kaname and her ? i want to know how kaname met her fall in love with her ? and why he saw her in kai ? are they alike ? or are they the same person but with differnt personality ? hmm i should stop asking and get ready to read the nxt chap hehhe good job and i apprecite ur hard work
kanaeee chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
so far soo good ,dont worry neko chan this chap make my day i love surprises and to think that kai chan is a daughter of a pureplood that is more exciting i like her when she cosider zero's feeling *crys* she is a good sis i wish my sis like her anyway i'm not disappointed of this chapter really though i was exciting to see a fight between zero & kaname well next time i hope but i like the encounter between kaida and ryusuke which is doing a good role by the way . oh i knew it that Eri hide sth but i never expected that what a shock! i hope their plans fail . my poor kai in trouble ,i hope she accept to become a pure blood i wonder how kaname kun 'd react to this news yosh maybe then they 'd be together . u do think as i do authour ..right? right hehehh
kanaeee chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
OMG i just witness sth aweful *gasp* i feel sorry 4 u kai chan and who the hell is Aria? kaname kun u should not treat a lady like that u could break her ribs or bit her no one will see that heheheh , oh my what's zero gonna do abt it yaay can't wait to see a fight . things are getting exited oh there is another chap yeeeh ,i wont waste more time i better read now the bathroom can wait .. *starts reading chapter 8*
kanaeee chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
hahah what a nice way to keep the annoying gurls from night class i like the idea though it would be better if it followed the scared girls around the school moahahahah opps my bad i just carried away with my fantasy world heheh anyway i bet that slap hurts alot ne zero kun . i wonder what they were fighting abt ? i bet it had sth to do with the way kai chan apologise to the night class especially kaname kun ne neko chan? . i know i'll read the nxt chap to get my answer hehehhe. again good jop
kanaeee chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
another new characters ohh and that one is another pure blood i think i like her though she is soo kind but i think she is hiding sth and i'm gonna find out i assume if i kept reading , yosh ganbatte neko chan *pats ur head* i already start to like this story . lets see what will happen, next chapter plz .
kanaeee chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
i guess i have to get use to kai character heheh but i have to say u are mean to stop there neko chan ,i was waiting for that moment *pouts* well i guess i have to read the next one nee thank u again 4 the hard work .. fightoooo
kanaeee chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
eeeh its hard to believe that they are sibling even if she is his half sis i mean its really hard to see a kiryuu respect vampires but i'm glad this story is differnt than the other stories i read . well good jop writer i admire ur hard work *thump up*