Reviews for I'm a Little Nervous Right Now! Can You Blame Me?
WheelerValentine chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Love it! You've made me a huge gentleshipper but I'm a bigger polarshipper hahaha hopefully you'll write more of these, very well done, thanks for writing it
LuckyBlackCat chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I wasn't going to read this cos I don't much like Valon/Mai. But then I got curious "Hmm, this isn't like darkrunner." And I read it.

Bwahahah! *splutter* You got me :) I should have known :) For some strange reason I like Shizuka and Varon together. Dunno why. But yeah, love the dialogue and the idea.
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Well...at first I was confused...but then I was like, "No...no...Dark's a Polar fan...so..." Then a third of the way through it I figiured it out and chuckled. Shizuka just gets all SORTS of pairings with her, neh?

Jou's got his hands full.

*still cackling about Mokuba and Shizuka*

I'm telling you...BOTH reactions would be priceless.

Set; Moku-THAT'S your date? *blinks*
jenuinetears chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Gahh! I love Gentleshipping. 3 Valon/Serenity is cute. I didn't expect it to be here though.

xD You really had me tricked. I think I figured it out a bit after the line ""But... it meant so much to her for Jounouchi to like me..."", because Varon wouldn't talk about Mai in third person if she was right there. And everything made sense once the brother-in-law line went by. This was really cute, and kept everybody IC. Especially how Jou wanted to make them uncomfortable and couldn't. And how he "was looking forward to this forever." Oh, Jou.

-Jen