Reviews for Normal is Weird
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This was perfect. Exactly how I think Dean would feel. Everyone has a different "normal" life. That life is not Dean. You're words were incredible and I thank you for it. I hope they explore this viewpoint when the new season comes on. Thanks!
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
oh my gosh...that's so sad...I think I'm gonna cry... :(

but after reading this, it reminds me that I absolutely can't wait for season six! :D

good job!
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
very good. It felt true.
wcfan chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I wanna take the boys away from the writers. I don't want the Impala under a tarp. I don't want Dean to work in construction. I don't want Sammy to change. I don't want it to be 2011 on the show.

*is sad*

You may need to give spoiler warning.
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
oh, dean. dean in a car that's not the impala - that feels so wrong. poor guy. losing everything like that. really good start, looking forward to more!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Ahhhh, sweetie! This rang so real and right and wrong and true! Thank you! You can break my heart like no other!

*HUGS*

Mandy
Sue Pokorny chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Really loved this. Dean would find it so hard, but he's the one who actually keeps promises. Plus, he's tired, he's out of options and he's just so lost. He won't give up on Sam, but he'll do what he has to - always able to adapt... even to normal. I'm looking forward to the 'normal Dean montage'. g

Well done.