Reviews for Take Me Away
PLEASE UPDATE!
"Heart"
Sweet Tsubaki chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Well that looked fun I like the end XD
hope you'll upload it, stories in this category almost never do...
kisa-kara-chan chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
Hmm... well... that's interesting. Tameka has Stockholm Syndrome. That explains A LOT. lol.

Sorry I didn't review sooner. Anyway, great job on this chapter, it seemed pretty well done.

I have to say though, things still seem to be going a little too slow (in my opinion), but as I said before, it's all up to you. :D

Anyway, till next time (or whenever you review mine or I review you, lol). Cya!
CryingRosex3 chapter 10 . 8/3/2010

NIIIICCCCEEEEE

awesome

awesome!

update soon man :)
HanaCake chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
Lol, weren't we TALKING about how Tami had Stockholm syndrome?

Good writing as always, hon.
Quarantine Supernova chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I like it. It gives a good get to know of the main character.
kisa-kara-chan chapter 9 . 8/1/2010
...

O_O

that is just so messed up... it its own way. the principal was the boss? And she set up a plan to get herself kidnapped/killed? Whaaaa?

Well... hopefully that can be explained further on.

AND... since I am at it:

- Chpt 4 reply: I don't remember. lol.

- Chpt 5 reply: well... I guess the only thing I really need to see added in is its relativity to the actual Team Galaxy universe. It seems to be unnecessarily dragging on the story, causing it to seem a little... well... bluntly speaking, boring. No offense or anything. But then again, just keep going on the pace that you're most comfortable with.

- Chpt 6 reply: The revelation of Ryker's character being well... him. lol. Well... moreso his TRUE character behind the perverbial 'mask'. Ahaha, I have my "Canadian" moments too.

- Chpt 7 reply: I think the thing that was most confusing was the interaction between Tameka and Ryker. No offense, but I could kinda seen their conversation like this... taken WAYYY dramatically:

Tameka: Take me away, Ryker!

Ryker: Come to me, Tameka! I will take you far, far away from this terrible place!

Cordston: No! Don't do it, Tameka! Don't listen to him! He's lying.

Yeah... I think you get it. lol.

Well... yeah. Until your next review on my story (or when you update for me to review your story), see ya!
kisa-kara-chan chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
Whoa... okay, strange yet interesting development. I kinda find it weird that Tameka has an attachment to Ryker, even though he DID try to kill her not too long ago. Strange.

Well... enough about that. I will be looking forward to your next chapter. :D

Keep up the great work. :D
kisa-kara-chan chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
Whoa, lots of action here. Somewhat confusing at some points, but maybe that was just me.

Anyway, so good so far. Interesting indeed.

Keep going!
kisa-kara-chan chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
Hmmm... this was a very interesting chapter. I liked the revelation of Ryker's character. It was interesting. I especially liked the comparison between one Ryker and a thousand Slashs.

Very nice cliffy. I look forward to reading the next chapter. :D
kisa-kara-chan chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
hmmm... interesting developments. I still don't see much relations to the Team Galaxy world, with the exception of the weapons, aliens, and space marshalls, but I suppose that all this will be included later on in the story.

So far so good!

Keep up the great work!
kisa-kara-chan chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
Ahhh... this chapter was very well done. I see that you had probably thought of the same things long before already. lolz. Yes, this is an excellent chapter, good work! :D

A very interesting cliffhanger. I wonder whether they know. hmmm...
kisa-kara-chan chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Okay, well...

that was an interesting turn of events. Though at the same time, it was kinda expected. Because if you logically think about, if they didn't believe her, she'd be dead, and that would be end of story. So, yes, that little part was a little bit predictable.

I laughed at the part where the girl behind her whispered, "I knew it. I knew you were evil." That just made me purely lol. ahahaha.

Anyway, the fact that Tameka managed to talk to them without stammering, empty voice, or anything of the sort is pretty much amazing. However, on the downside of that, it makes her seem like she's fearless or something similar to that. It would have been nice just to add something like, "Taking a deep breath, she... etc etc." to show that she was actually scared.

On the upside of that, it was good that you included the little monologue at the beginning of the chapter so you actually let the readers know that she was actually scared, even though she didn't show it.

Well... eh... killing Slash seems to be a little bit going far... Even the Team Galaxy cast never kill any aliens.

However, this can be taken in two different lights. Either one: you're trying to show her merciless nature, or two, she has found no other choice but to do that.

If it IS the second one, then it would be a little better to make her ask whether their guns had a "stun" function or something, so then you could just order them to tie him up and toss him somewhere, or even turn him into the authorities. Something like that.

Otherwise, I think it sets it up for an interesting next chapter. Sorry if my review seems a little too harsh. I'm just trying to give you my insight. You don't have to listen to me though, I'm just a Shinigami. :D ahh... Bleach references. :D

Till next review! :D
kisa-kara-chan chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
okay, well... interesting action here. I suppose this would be the "initial incident" part of the story plot, correct?

The description of the aliens was very good, and it could send a pretty clear image of what they looked like in my mind. So that was very well done.

Tameka seemed a little too calm for my tastes. I can't really imagine her still remaining calm, no fear showing in her eyes or anything when she hears that they want to pull their intestines out and play skip rope. It doesn't really seem logical. She'd probably at LEAST have shivers down her spine from the mere thought of it.

Lastly, Tameka threatening an alien with a gun seems like a bad idea. Firstly, she's unarmed. Secondly, there have been no signs that she knows any type of martial arts/defence training whatsoever. Thirdly and lastly, her reaction to the "being threatened by a gun" seemed far too calm. Even the Team Galaxy characters freak out if they were being threatened to be killed.

Well... this is just food for thought. lol. You don't have to listen to me. I'm just a waffle. :D lol, jk.

Hope that wasn't too harsh of a review or anything.

:D