Reviews for he plays russian roulette with only one bullet
Seren McGowan chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I mis wesome Chuck too. More even after seeing the beginning of season four.

God, where the hell is Chuck Bass?

This story made me like him all over again.
jazzie chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
firstly, i'm sorry i didn't comment before, i haven't been looking up for quite a long time. secondly, it's 5:30 am, so excuse any potential typos. and third, i totally fangirled over the dedication, which i thank for (i love you, but you know that, yeah?).

it's a rather short one-shot - but it brings a lot to the table, definitely more than season three (that's not such a big compliment though). and even though it's a season one Chuck, it's dark and tense, and it's something that shows him regarding what he's going to be in three years. you said you do a lot of metaphors now, and i kind of said you shouldn't (weird, because i love metaphors) - i was wrong. that one you've wrapped the whole story around shows the purpose and point in the best way that i could think of. also, i love the "Chuck being Chuck" bit, because it's true and you just write so darn well.

and, god help me, i miss season one so much it physically hurts.
redsenshi chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Absolutely breataking, heartbraking and another positive adjective ending in -King. The best character analysis of series 1 Chuck i've ever found. You deserve so much much more praise than this. Fantastic!
Mrs.AlexTurner chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
My dearest Emilee,

I like your Chuck one-shot because it shows that you have a really important quality a writer needs to have. Distance. Despite the fact that you dislike the character Chuck, you are still able to distinct between the Chuck you like and the one you dislike and write GOOD fanfiction about it.

I think you're really talented.

Don't let suckers tell you otherwise.