Reviews for The Issue of Marriage
InvisableTarget chapter 1 . 4/7
i actually couldnt stop laughing at all the Link antics! this made my day so much and i know this story is like old as shit okay so 5 years isnt mad long but long. needless to say i feel bad Zelda!
InsaneScriptist chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
While Zelda is a bit OOC, it is understandable, in response to Link's behavior as understandable as it is to Link. He's used to her being a bit unreasonable.
Zelda has to find someone suitable and advantageous to marry and make babies with but Link, her kingdom's Hero in tights is making this hard by being him.
Link, he grew up with various dangers like the Lost Forest, Death Mountain, Lord Jabu Jabu and even had run-ins with Gerudo women. He doesn't quite understand why everyone else doesn't do sensible things like 'dodge flaming rock of doom' or 'crawl out of monster infested giant whale' or 'escape from prison since the Gerudo women don't take your weapons or otherwise prevent possible escapes which does turn them on.'
Blood Brandy chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I almost want to see this in reverse with Ruto or something
Bookwrm389 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Pfft hahaha! I can't believe how hard I laughed the whole time reading this. Best parody ever! Even if I can't imagine Link being quite so dumb-as-rocks as you portray him, I CAN imagine him leading Zelda's suitors one by one into perilous situations where they end up maimed and scarred for life and terrified to set foot in Hyrule ever again XD
Miss Topaz chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I absolutely loved this! I haven't found a good parody that actually made me laugh out loud in a while. And I loved Link being an idiot because for some reason it's easy to imagine for me... Anyways, great job!
ZeldaRubix chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This story was freaking hilarious! Why haven't I read this before now? Link is an idiot lol. I love it. Most of the time he's portrayed as serious and sullen, but this is a great take on the resident hero.

I have you on my authors list and I finally took the time to read this funny gem.

The killing of the chickens, and the drinking references were the funniest part to me. I hope you write a new one soon.

chupacabrabeliver12 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
hahahaha Link is soooooooo stupid... and ignorant he wanted to have sex
MissTreason chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This is amazing!
xx chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Loved Link's "creative" ways to deal with the princes!
llett chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Actually funny and quite a good read to boot. Well done!
Halle78657 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I love this story! It's funny, but somehow I also feel Zelda's annoyance :) Hmm I wonder if Link hurt those guys on purpose so they wouldnt get close to the princess, perhaps.. Then again, it's Link, so maybe not ;)
Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Definitely adding this to my faves! Great job, keep up the good work. :)