Reviews for Bros, Boobs, and Beer
Rurfs chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This is what we needed all along. It's an exbrosion of broness. And elementary schoolers getting drunk.
dudeaga chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
WHAT IS THIS
THIS IS GLORIOUS
maydayed chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
'Nanabro.' i like that, they should totally have made that a nickname for her in the game.

great story! /faved
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I don't even. I shouldn't be encouraging you. I shouldn't. This is just hilarious.
ChiptuneImpulse chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I really wish I wasn't drinking water when I read this. xD faved!
KeRose chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I never thought I'd be annoyed by so many people using the prefix 'bro'. I feel for your Dojima. But you gotta love peer-pressure to join, especially if some of that pressure is coming from your little daughter, as she watches commericials that prove that 'sex sells'. I also loved how she enthusiastically pops up at the mention of beer. Silly Nanako.

On a side note, do you watch football? Seems like you have first-hand expereince. Just a thought by me.

Great job.

~K~( )
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Haha, I love Nanako, sorry, Nanabro in this story! Very funny fic :)
Bronoymous chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read, Bromomomo. It's funny and curt. Will be showing to my friends for sure.
The bread chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Bro'what now, bro?

It's a nice breather short...

I've got to admit Dojima is a horrible parent, leaving his dauther alone, when it's pretty obivous someone is targeting them, and I don't ven like Nanako, oops got off the topic there, sorry, bro'...