Reviews for Every Parent's Greatest Fear
Mystra32 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
So do you plan on ever introducing these side-effects of puberty in any of your other stories in this universe?
RonHeartbreaker chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
This is more to my taste. A breezy one-two with drama, action, and resolution. Nice to see that Shego & Kim don't have to do everything themselves any more. Good touch with the girls all claiming to be Jessica. Also, love the exchange between Hobble & Shego. Terrific way to have Kasy's powers manifest. Fire burn and cauldron bubble indeed!
Aero Tendo chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Interesting story but I wonder WHY Sheki was the one to open the door when Kasy? Nice to know that that Kasy's got powers to save the day now. I would have liked a *bit* more info on them catching the nutball though. Even a moment where the guy drops the gun and says, "I surrender!" or a "You should really be arresting Mankey! He's the real criminal!" Anything. Still, I did enjoy the wrap up talk between Shego and Kim. :)
Daryl chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
great job. glad everything got resolved
Mr. Wizard chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Caught me completely by surprise there. Great interaction, and liked the insight into the perp.
Thomas Linquist chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Good second chapter.

My only question is, what happened to the idiot that thought kidnapping a guy's daughter was gonna get him his job back? You kinda left that out. On the other hand, he might very well have fainted after Kasy came out from behind the door with green fire on her hands.

Never tangle with a female having "women's issues". That it gives her her Eemah's abilities is a bit of a shocker. I guess these things can be inherited then. Wonder what Sheki will get, super sarcasm maybe?
sumer11 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
i enjoyed this story. i think kim needed to be in it more but that just me. sequel
noncynic chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
A little sketchy in places. But an interesting chain of events leading to the girls' liberation.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
I feel like this episode just blew my mind. Didn't expect that to still be possible at this stage of the series. It's just... so much happening and in so little time. As you can guess, like pretty much any story where the kids are relevant, I particularly loved this one. And that twist about the children's power awakening once they reach puberty? Truly an interesting interpretation.

Not much else to say, except that it sure was entertaining, interesting, surprising in more than one part, and overall pretty enjoyable. So, thank you for another wonderful episode. _

By the way, I never got your reply to "Out to Pasture". Any idea as to why is that?

Yours, "His Super Power is to give Heart Attacks" Alexander/Alexlayer.

See ya!

PD: Go check the Haven or DA as soon as you can!
Madhatterak chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Woot!

It was short. But well written as usual. Can't wait for the battle that will be puberty in the Possible house.

Rock on!
Invader Johnny chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Oh wow poor Kasy I did NOT see that coming out of her, heh heh.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Everyone is lucky that there wasn't a big fire.
Daryl chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
that ending certainly put an interesting twist on things. can't wait to read more. how did you come up with this story idea. i have been waiting for more be universe stuff. glad to see you're back at it
noncynic chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Shego worrying about her thieving skills being genetically passed to her offspring? Heh.

Got a prediction about the end part, but won't post a potential spoiler. Good start to this one.
Han dj chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
And all of the parents thought wrong!

Who would have thought that a kidnapper wants a mankey...so what did Josh did now?

Lol...

Very first chapter and its already a thrill ride.