Reviews for Chasing Reality
Xsopocx chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Update please!
NewSlove chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
love this story! and didn't expect to hear that it could be a dream which turned out it was... and hearing saito and now arthur was a projection just broke my heart! i loved them both lol. please don't tell me eames is also a projection. i don't think i can take it if he is! anyway, can't wait for more!
JuliaBrazilianGirl chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
it will take too long to post the next chapter? *-*
JuliaBrazilianGirl chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
Amazing *-*
Mariabonita chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
WOW! What a mindblowin way to make a comeback!. You've made the long wait soo worth it! Thanks for writing this... WOW!
Rosejoanna chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Omg love it
GalanthaDreams chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
This is lovely, and I adore that you include mentions of literary works. In fact, I myself rather loved The Scarlet Letter.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Ack, this is such a well-written story, I hope you continue it! I'm loving the Robert/Ariadne, it's so cute and plausible, really. 3
Red Bess Rackham chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
WOW. I did NOT seeing that coming at all. What a delicious twist! My jaw dropped open after the first little bit of this chapter and I found myself reading frantically onward.

NICE job - I feel like the story has already improved a lot from the first chapter, with a bit more "meat" to it, if that makes any sense. At times it still feels a touch rushed, but it's much better.

Very cool! Please update - gotta know what happens next!

Red Bess Rackham chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
0_0

Wow, they better be right!

This was definitely the best written chapter so far. I appreciate that Robert explained how easily he'd know everything in the first chapter, and Robert and Ariadne's connection felt much more real in this chapter. Good job!

Red Bess Rackham chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Ouch, rookie mistake letting someone touch your totem, Robert!

Overall I like this story, although it does feel quite rushed and abrupt. All of them are jumping to conclusions very quickly, and though they are right, it's still going pretty quick.

I also think there should be a lot more emotion in this story because though interesting plot wise, it feels flat and disconnected in terms of emotion - there's some hints here and there with how the characters say something (like "his tone was rife with warning" or "she trailed off, suppressing tears) which is good, but I definitely think the story needs a look into their thoughts more. Whether you decide to focus on just one of them, or all of them, I think a touch more detail and emotion would go a very long way.

I'm interested for more...!

Red Bess Rackham chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
I wonder why he's purposely dodging the question of why he had no totem during Cobb's job?

The plot thickens! :D Good job, I'm interested for more...

Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Hmm... I am very interested, but Ariadne sure gave the story of the job up awfully easily. Your summary really hooked me, though, so I must continue! :)

pink-promise chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
amazing! you have a thing with words 3 please take a look at mine too s/6334669/3/Between_Dreams_and_Hopes
NorthernLights25 chapter 5 . 9/24/2010