Reviews for Return to Sender
Verity58 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Alright, I know it's been awhile since you published this, but I just HAD to write a quick review! I have two words: THANK YOU! To me, one of the most tragic things about the whole series is that Sokka never got his boomerang back. Seriously, it felt like a character had gotten lost forever, instead of a scrap of metal!
From a more professional standpoint, I do have to say that you captured Sokka's voice perfectly! Again, thanks for the story—boomerang coming back has officially been added to my own headcannon. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Aw. It came back.
Well, Sokka, I guess the universe felt sorry for heaping all that on you during the course of the series.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This is amazing. Ha. I love it so much. You found Sokka's voice perfectly and it was a sobering moment when they know they've won, but have so much still left to do and they're too tired to do it. But then Boomerang came back! That was such a sad moment when he thought he'd lost it forever.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
*bursts into laughter*

Wait - I've got it - magic boomerang! Oh, the irony.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Hahaha... Brilliant.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Hahahaha, I laughed so hard. Here I was about to start tear up and then all of the sudden the boomerang bounces off Toph's head...haha, that was great. :)

Inumaru12
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Please! Please let this be true... Sokka can't have lost Boomerang... no... *crying*
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Good for for (almost) tackling that inbetween time of "what do we do next."

The boomerang still comes back. :D
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Yay, Boomerang is back!

:D
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
awesome
hypercell chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Go boomerang!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
XD Awesome! This is amazing! Totally gorgeous, and I love the ending best! XD So hilarious and so beautifully Sokka! XD Rock on!
Captain Peregrine chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I'm so glad he got his boomerang back!
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 1 . 12/13/2010