Reviews for Beginnings and Forevers
Alice J. Nightshade chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
I absolutely love these! Keep up the amazing one-shots, you're an amazing writer
Queen of Dorks chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
OH MY WORD! I LOVE YOUR WRITING! These stories you've come up with are indescribably, impossibly, amazingly WONDERFUL! I love, Love LOVE it! Keep up the good work! I shall suspect more one-shots (and possibly maybe even a more-than-two-chapter-story) and much more good things from you! [BTW... Sorry for this super long review!]
ElleCullen17 chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
You should write more to this story. Like when they get married and their stuffs.
InTheLight-Hija chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
These shots are beautiful and beyond! Alice and the Hatter make such a lovely couple, as displayed here :) Will you add more soon? For when you do I shall FUTTERWACKEN with glee :P XD lol... love the Hatter.

Keep it up!

sprinkle chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
I absolutely adored both of your AlicexHatter oneshots. I love this pairing so much and you portray them both so well. Your writing style is so impressive, I certainly hope you become a published author in the future. Good job!
Hikari nefertira chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This is truly adorable. I love the Alice x Tarrant pairing. Well written.
Salsa849 chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Aww :D Alice&Hatter are soo cute together, especially in your story :D update soon, please? :)
nineteennintytwo chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Aw, this was cute! Loved it!
Rurple101 chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
aahhhhh soo sweet! i love these new little outcomes, so different to others that are predicable but yours are not! i loved it! go hatter and alice forever! :D
Kirby77DP77 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Very cute, I loved it!

Starlight623 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
I love that he followed her up. How very Hatter. And the scene in her bedroom was just wonderful. I can't wait to read more!
Shadowed Ember chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
You rock. And as it's 1 in the morning (!) and I've just finished watching Alice, that's all I can say for now.
Niphuria chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Love it! I can't help but love the happy endings for this wonderful, mad couple! :)
dani chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
i love this story! ) it was so super cute!
Ruby92 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
go with the series! this is an amazing story! i love it! i love the idea of hatter and alice together, its wonderful! i live for fluff like this!