Reviews for Of Books and Futures
MEENAKSHI SINGLA chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
loved the story :)
AhleeBree chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Wow..this was fantastic! Love Neal/Alex! Hope you write more stories for them, there definatly aren't enough out there :)
JaneDoe612 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Beautifully written. I have often thought that Alex would be much better for Neal than Kate was, and I hope to see her in the show more often, and if they give a backstory anything like the one you've written for them, all the better :).
AllisonSwan chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
loved this!
nice disguise chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Oh, that was wonderfully written and you provided a believable Neal/Alex backstory. I really enjoyed it. I don't know yet whether I want Alex to return on the show. I don't hate her but I don't particularly like her either. Maybe it would change if they gave us a backstory.
yasmina9 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Excellent writing. I love Neal and Alex, and hope she returns home soon! Thank you. Please can we have more neal/alex stories.
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Wow, amazing.
Ultracape chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
You're becoming one of my favorite authors.
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this story due to the fact that you talked about Kate and Alex. Great writing, as well.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Great tag to a great episode. I've always liked Alex so much more than Kate, and loved that last scene with the kiss and everything. Loved the fic!