Reviews for Suffocate
silvermaze18 chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Amazing story.

Thank you so much. You made my day :))
Randy L chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
I really liked this story, it was sweet, and a little bit intense, and all the characters were in disarray, like their lives were falling apart, and coming together so fast and in such strange ways that it was all they could do to hold one by their fingernails and pray that they would make it out alive.

I loved 'One Night Only' as well. Sometimes love can't be explained, and even if there's no such thing as love at first sight, I think that Hermione and Draco were in love long before they realised it - which is why they fit so perfectly.
Heart Inside of Me chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Very good chapter. It seems that, while still strange to everyone involved, the relationship is moving on into a nice little ending. Thank-you for sharing your work with us. Have a great weekend!
Heart Inside of Me chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
oh! *gasp!* I enjoyed this chapter. I feel for Hermione. Even if she did leave Ron for Draco, she didn't get engaged, that's just painful to think about. I'm glad that Hermione does realize that love still exists for Ron, it makes her choice to be with Draco that much more significant. The idea that she can love Ron and still leave him opens the discussion for the different kinds of love. It also opens the discussion about what is needed in a relationship other than love. Sadly, sometimes love really isn't enough, and the reader gets to see that through Hermione's heartache. Draco's response was great. I love that his anger is directed at Ron and not Hermione. He could very well be mad at her. And, the way he rationalizes about the possibility of Astoria seems so opposite of what the reader would imagine (or, at least, this reader). The reader would assume his pride wouldn't allow for him to share anything or anyone. I love how he does really get Hermione. How he goes to the club and just dances with her and how he owls in for her is perfect. And the ending! It made me smile. I'll be excited to see Harry's reaction and Hermione's reaction to that reaction. Wow, okay this was a really long review, and I didn't mean for it to get so long. So, thanks for this chapter!
potterluvr11 chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Love the story please post more soon!
Heart Inside of Me chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
ooohh drama indeed! - This chapter made my morning! You had a couple of simple sentences that worked really beautifully. "It was madness." "Her eyes were open. . ." I really liked the entire opening paragraph, but those two parts I quoted stood out as emotion settled inside her logic. I loved it. And Draco's anger and Hermione's pain - aahhh a lesson in pure passion. Again, looking forward to the next chapter like a kid waiting to open her presents.
sharpestsatire chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
YES YES YES! THEY BETTER TRY! AND WRITE MORE PLEASE!
crazey logic 13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
omg that was great keep writing! i loved it!
fromwithinreality chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
omg i'm so in love with this story. LOL
Heart Inside of Me chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
oh yay! You are going to spoil us! Thank-you for this. I throughly enjoyed the work. I like the idea that Draco sees and understands that Astoria is perfection, but still not for him. I like that Draco and Hermione are willing to try. Trying is the only thing any of us can do. That simple statement helps ground this story. You are doing a great job, keep up the good work. There were a couple of typos, but they were minor. This story really made my morning. Thank-you for sharing. I can't wait to see how this will play out. Well, all right, I CAN, but I will be bouncing up and down like a kid waiting for Christmas morning.