Reviews for Not Drunk
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
You broke my heart, at first.

Then they kissed, and it was fixed.

And then you killed me, and I have a thirst,

For more.

Hehe, couldn't think of anything else that really described what I was trying to say I hope that did, if not well then, you know how I said, I was head over heels for you because of the prequel, well, lets just say, now I am going to have very, VERY good dreams tonight.

No, but really i loved it, totally loved it.
Dontpaytheboatman chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I just got it, this is from the rewind isn't it? When the universe is ending and 11 is going back through his memories?
liliwick the WORD chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I have always been interested at the idea of an Eleven/Ten pairing ever since I accidentally came across an LJ community centred on Doctorcest. Starting then, I increasingly became incredibly fond of the pairing and wondered if I could find existing fanfiction/fanart on it. To my surprise, ffnet has a few.

But anyway. The point is. Not only do I think both 'Snazzy Bowties' and 'Not Drunk' have filled my needs of Eleven/Ten shipping, I think both stories are gorgeous pieces of writing. I adored Amy in 'Bowties' and giggled at Eleven while Amy blatantly flirted with Ten. In this story, I love how you've pointed out one possible way that the two Doctors can be attracted to one another. Especially in the line when Ten goes, "…you just meet someone who wants to understand you, I suppose. Who can understand you" and Eleven's response had been a simple squeeze of a hand and they just connected like that. Ohh, I find that gorgeous. Points are given for Eleven kissing Ten (I prefer Eleven being the initiator) and the bit at the end when Eleven tells Ten to go and find someone before he goes were nicely put.

Thank you for writing this. I very much enjoyed it. I wonder if I might find more 11/10 fics with such nice ideas as yours? Oh well. :)

*Puts story on Favourites*
camilledavros chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
That was grate :D fantastic, this is such a good story, and I was almost in tears at the end, but then when the 11th doctor kissed the 10th... all I can say is that the doctor sounded dumb founded, both of them, very good story, it was very good reading, love the name of the story "Not Drunk", the story was just right, not to long, not to short :D very good
crazycuteness04 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Aw, I loved this so much. I'm supposed to be sleeping right now but when I saw this story, I knew I had to read it. I love Ten/Eleven. So cute.
JLW chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Wow, just wow. That was amazing, honestly. You just did a BRILLIANT job of being and EXCELLENT writer

83 -wibbly wobbly face of joy