Reviews for Devotion
Avast chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
It has been a dreadfully long time. Even so I would like to read a continuation, you were doing it really cool ;)
Catherine chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
I really loved this please update
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
plz write another chappie plz!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
I like this i hope you update soon
WELUGFEILGUGDEWI chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
WAIT WHAT! NONONONONONONO pleaseeeee continueee
Wolf112 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Wow, cool, continue please can't wait to see what happens next :)
SummerMistedDragon chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
eeeeeeeeeeeeep! Cool!
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I love it! Continue, PLEASE! Bye!
CainAJLBassen chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
gah im loving this so mUCH!
transformersfan411 chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
That was good, can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Goodness gracious, this is brilliant and then some. Everyone is wonderfully in character and you're taking the whole thing at the best pace.
The best.
It's truly a shame you haven't updated in a while, but if you do intend to finish the story I will be ready and waiting with all my feels.
lordnitemare chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
Oooooh, I've only just come back to the Sorcerer's Apprentice (having had a glut of my old iTunes movies), and I love this story. I know you probably have quite a number of reviewers asking you to continue, so you have probably heard everything, so I guess I can't do much else but encourage you to watch the movie again, if you have lost your muse, and if the moment strikes, just let it develop however it decides.

That said, creepy blonde chick probably found herself stuck to the ceiling by an irate Balthazar...am I right?
fanastikal chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
This is truly an excellent story, and I don't know why you haven't updated in well over a year. And leaving it on a CLIFFHANGER, yet, is just cruel . . . or is that your intention? This would be on my favorites list, if you would just finish it, but I promise I'll read if you ever update it again.
abby chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
YOU CAN'T JUST STOP! keep writing!
fallenleader chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
OHHHHH PLEASE UPDATE! OWO I LOVE UR STORY!