Reviews for More Than Meets the Eye
Loveless150050 chapter 3 . 1/11
No the Doctor is not a father in this one is he?!
Shaybo27 chapter 25 . 3/3/2012
This is a nice story :) I love stories where there's a new Time Lord, and this is just fantastic! Seriously, wonderful. Or, as the Docor would say, Brilliant. ;D Wondermous, I loved it and enjoyed it thoroughly ;) Great job!
MayFairy chapter 25 . 9/9/2011
this was a brilliant ending. i really don't think i can say anymore than that.
MayFairy chapter 24 . 9/5/2011
so...he just left? :(

her talk with George was nice though! UNIT, that makes sense!
MayFairy chapter 23 . 4/26/2011
poor Doctor and Hailey... :( them thinking about how Gallifreyan is gone is sad.

Also, her Dad's journals were kind of heartbreaking in their own way.
MayFairy chapter 22 . 3/15/2011
wow this chapter was intense! Rose's reaction was kind of scary, but sort of understandable. i feel so bad for the doctor right now...

and the slight rift between rose and hailey is quite good, i think.
MayFairy chapter 21 . 3/10/2011
oh my gosh she figured it out! this can not be good.
MayFairy chapter 20 . 3/2/2011
OMG that is so awesome that there is annother TARDIS! YAY!
MayFairy chapter 19 . 2/27/2011
poor hailey! it would suck to feel dumb. that george guy seems nice though!
MayFairy chapter 18 . 1/16/2011
Cute chapter! I'm glad that abigail got engaged! It's nice for her. LOL the marketplace PDA was funny. Rose and the Doctor are so oblivious.
MayFairy chapter 17 . 1/6/2011
this was a really interesting chapter! i like how you wrote it.
MayFairy chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
great chapter! i liked how they were discussing the no interference rule. it was good.
MayFairy chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
i loved this chapter! the old woman was so irritating, but in a good way.

and i sympathise with the whole adventure thing. i too find it hard to think of the adventure side of doctor who fics. i think you did a reasonable job of it though.
MayFairy chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
i love this chapter, with her mum and the stories of her dad and stuff. it was really heartwarming. :)
MayFairy chapter 13 . 12/19/2010
this chapter was quite deep. killer long too. those huge paragraphs hurt my eyes a bit. good chapter though.