Reviews for Cute
yellowseason chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Nice! I happen to much like Secondary myself, and can be hard, since they don't give us much to work with in the manga. But this really did have the "authentic" feel of a non-crack pairing. "Cute!" I might add.
I am Shibuya's Composer chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Cute guy (Silver) and other Cute guy (Green) is... Perfect! *-*
I loved your story. Seriously, I was searching for a beautiful and fluff and cute (like Silver) SecondaryShipping fic... And then... OH MY GOSH. I just loved Green. He's right, Silver is the most cuteness thing in this planet! *u*
Well, i think i didn't loved your story. I ADORE IT. ... YES I ADORE IT, LOVE IT, I WILL MARRY WITH THIS.
Burning Minatu chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... I love it
seaofsound chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Honestly, I don't really think Secondary Shipping is crack lol. But that's just me. I'm weird like that.

In other news, I enjoyed your little one-shot.
Bunny Soshi chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I now want to go stalk people and bribe them for their scans of HG/SS. I haven't really thought that there existed people who supported this ship, but I find the whole lot of blushing Silver to be adorable~ I think my favorite line is the "I have issues" part and the last line U asdf, this much cuteness and daww'ing happened
kaori kuni chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
So cute! The cute is overpowering! *overpowered by the cute. fainted*

Now, I ship this. You should feel proud.

Maybe the summary is a bit too different to the story... but oh well, might just be me looking for something wrong where there isn't.

Kao :)
nicholson chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I never thought of this ship but I like it! Congrats, you made a secondaryshipper out of me xD

As for the fic itself: it was really cute. :)
thekomododragon chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Oh my God. That was adorable tehe:)

for some reason I can see Silver as being very flexible.

I think your right- they are getting closer as friends and Silver does blush

quite often.

Anyways that was an awsome one- shot , you should right more of them:)
misakiluvusagi chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Aww cute! I've started to develop a new love for silver. I think its because I love gold and my fav region was johto (i saw was cuz I like da isshu) ya know... Why DO they call it crackshippings?