Reviews for Serpentine
SilverEars chapter 29 . 5/10/2011
He, he... Charlie's jealous! ;) :)
domsijohn chapter 29 . 5/10/2011
seriously a big kid i can't wait until ginny ron and molly find out the true about ginny love how herimone handle ron
adenoide chapter 29 . 5/10/2011
I like it.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 29 . 5/10/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Fanfic0Reader chapter 29 . 5/10/2011
New chapter was great, but I can't wait till Charlie and Harry tell everyone about their relationship, please tell me that's coming soon
Yana5 chapter 29 . 5/10/2011
i ant everyone to find out what ginny is going
Harpell27 chapter 29 . 5/10/2011
If Charlie and Harry kissed in front of Ian at the begining of the chapter then why did he say that he didn't they were a couple?
kentrek1 chapter 29 . 5/10/2011
great chapter, but i think that narcissa redesign the tent is a bit ott. but that is narcissa for you. harry need to see when some1 is trying to get into his pants and stop it. he is with charlie, but good 1 charlie for putting her staright. glad that hermione and viktor are getting on, she deserve this after what ron did. she is 1 of a kind, you will never find another one like her. and viktor see this and is showing her just how special she is. but when will she found out that charlie is harry special 1
XtremeRP chapter 29 . 5/9/2011
Wedding! Wedding! Wedding! xD

-AMLF
426752 chapter 29 . 5/9/2011
Good chapter. I liked it but I think something big needs to happen soon
bouncy 72 chapter 28 . 5/9/2011
I've always liked Charlie. It's so nice to see a story with Harry & Charlie, let alone a full length fic.

Loved all the NZ mentions (lol, that's where I am)

I'm looking forward to their final adventure, & almost agree with Charlie that they should just run away & never return.

Thanks for the story so far :)
SilverEars chapter 28 . 5/6/2011
Uh, oh... He, he... Can't wait for more! :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 28 . 5/1/2011
love it so far keep the story coming thank you
Mokushi Ryuu chapter 28 . 5/1/2011
maybe i'm in a bad headspace, but I'm totally lost and confused by this chapter.
JtheChosen1 chapter 28 . 5/1/2011