Reviews for Serpentine
harrynginnyinatree chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
What's with the Senior class, Senior Lunch, leaving campus stuff. Hogwarts isn't really of a campus, it's a boarding school and they don't have the option to leave other than Hogsmeade days.
Silverstargirl chapter 26 . 3/5/2014
I always thought that Fleur's children were female because she is Veela. Male children are only very rarely born to Veela (to the point of being practically unheard of), so Bill's family's tendency for boys was overridden by her genes...
chelle chapter 26 . 3/5/2014
It's spelled Rotorua.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 32 . 2/17/2014
very nice! There is very little about Charlie in canon, other than he works with dragons! In fandom it's almost established he's gay, this is definately one of the fun ones! Great work! On to the sequel. Just a couple of things, your grammar's slightly off. It's ROUGH not ruff, SUIT , not sweet. take a look through it!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
very nice! I love New Zealand too! I think people forgets just how far south it is! It not that far from the south pole, roughly where Norway is in the north, not that far from the Artic circle!An believe it or not it CAN actually snow in the south island in December! Great chapter!
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
You would think after seven years they would know not to go after his family lol. He can take all the crap himself but he will not tolerate abuse of any kind of his family.
Wolfisis chapter 31 . 2/8/2014
loved your chapters.
CreslinWest chapter 19 . 1/9/2014
So I was wrong about the older lover, but I hope I'm not wrong when I say that Hermione is basically going to tell Ron where he can stick his drunken b***h of a sister.

Great story so far I love charlie/harry stories and this one is fantastics believable and well-paced.
CreslinWest chapter 18 . 1/9/2014
My guess for the mysterious older man is Ludo Bagman.

I'm enjoying this story so far, although I had a bit of a laugh when you described a South Island summer as being "subtropical", NZ has a fairly temperate climate but it could hardly be described as subtropical. I'm currently live in Brisbane, which IS subtropical and I've lived in Queenstown which is decidedly not.
sweety.candy1 chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
You know you use that phrase a lot 'insert characters name here' tried to calm ijust something I noticed anyway I like your story and I hope you write more
Mila Pink chapter 32 . 12/2/2013
I loved the travel, and dragons!
They make a cute couple.
Ginevra and Molly surpassed madness.
Kisses
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Romanian food is not a bit odd. It is downright WEIRD. They drink sour milk and eat calves' brains and pigs' feet.
MiranDuranDa chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
There's something a little...stilted about the way this is written. I'm not really sure how to explain it, but sometimes things are repeated that don't need to be or other points or events are glossed over and rushed through. It feels like you don't really want to write this part; like you want to get on to the action and main arc so this just got mashed together to give the reader the minimum of what they would need to understand the story...
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
I don't know if you're a Hetalia fan or if you have no idea what I'm talking about, but I've noticed something about this Ginny.

She reminds me of Belarus from Hetalia so much it's uncanny. Totally obsessed with a powerful man and convinced that they will get married. Thing is, this Ginny doesn't go stalking Harry and chanting "Marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me" over and over and over.
DizzyZina chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
Oh Gosh Ginny is going to get herself into so much trouble. Surely her family should know what she is up to and will intervene. I can't see this ending well for her.
I know that she is a bit of a delusional stalker with Harry but she is still just a child who hasn't been denied anything and Molly hasn't helped at all.
760 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »