Reviews for Serpentine
DizzyZina chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
Oh Gosh Ginny is going to get herself into so much trouble. Surely her family should know what she is up to and will intervene. I can't see this ending well for her.
I know that she is a bit of a delusional stalker with Harry but she is still just a child who hasn't been denied anything and Molly hasn't helped at all.
DizzyZina chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
As a New Zealander I am so excited about Harry and Charlie being in NZ.
I'm enjoying this story immensely :)
serenityselena chapter 32 . 3/24/2013
awesome story :)
Guest chapter 31 . 3/13/2013
O.M.G. IS GINNY PREGGERS?! Lol! That's what she gets, the slut. Is she going to tell the Prophet that the kids Harry's and i can't wait to see Molly's reaction to Harlie! (Harry/Charlie) keep writing and updating!
Lzrdgirl22 chapter 31 . 3/12/2013
Brilliant story! I love a good Harry & Charlie story. I really liked the idea of the job they were doing too. Lots of Ginny & Ron bashing is also a win in my book! Can't wait to go read Viper now. Thanks and well done!
Mashkai30 chapter 32 . 3/10/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
DemeRain chapter 32 . 1/17/2013
Thanks for sharing.
bookworm2192 chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
As a New Zealander, I think you've done a great job - very accurate. Thanks for writing this. I'm really enjoying myself.
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
I would have flipped my shit if they did that at my birthday party everyone's asses would have been thoroughly kicked -_- and then after feeling terribly guilty would get super drunk and then wake up naked passed out in some random park in Canada
slyPotter3 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
sweet! yay Dumbledore is a good guy
slyPotter3 chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
haha yay loved this chapter
slyPotter3 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
amazing! ginny grrrr... love Charlie!
slyPotter3 chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
love it! amzing! cute, ron and ginny seem like they are going to get bashed haha
slyPotter3 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
great beginning! love it
Draco mudiliar chapter 32 . 12/15/2012
ha I can't wait and very happy that Viper is complete. I totally enjoyed this story and I am sure Viper will will rock too...
747 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »