Reviews for Serpentine
Mashkai30 chapter 31 . 10/8/2012
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Looking to the future chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Your story is starting to come together really well
Sanity and Katlin chapter 26 . 7/13/2012
I don't think it's that strange for them to have a granddaughter first. My family was the reverse. All girls, me being the youngest for a couple years until my cousin James was born. Now I have tow more male cousins plus a younger brother. It only takes one to brake a pattern and after that it just goes to hell.

Sanity
galyardt chapter 19 . 5/15/2012
who the fuck does ron think he is!
Aire5 chapter 32 . 4/28/2012
Awesome story
n.n chapter 32 . 4/28/2012
Love it n.n
atymer chapter 31 . 4/19/2012
Best thing about this story is watching the natural process of Charlie and Harry easing into their relationship. They were really concious of each other needs, once they took the blinders off and actually saw their own sappy glances at each other.

I am so glad Ron's wedding was an utter disaster. He and Ginny are both demented. Can't the Weasley's see that their mother is nuts too? Everybody is so blinded by love they don't realize Molly and her daughter are certifiable.

Ron, well there isn't much to say. I would probably hire somebody to feed him to a sea serpent. I'm sure they exist in the magical world or the twins could create one.

I dread to think what mayhem Ginny will cause in the future. Just give Ron a swift kick, problem solved.

I certainly enjoyed this little romance.
evfangirl98 chapter 32 . 4/18/2012
Loved it
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 32 . 4/2/2012
loved it! cant wait to start reading viper D
LadyVukavo chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
I've read this story once already (just last week in fact lol) and am rereading it already and an idea just occurred to me...what's the difference between poachers and Harry/Charlie if they both are capturing animals for a zoo as you had explained? lol stupid question but it's popped in my head and won't go away

Great writing though it's very rare for me to reread a story let alone so soon after finishing it
The Dark Lady Voldemort666 chapter 31 . 2/9/2012
Great story. I loved every second. I am going to read the next story and going to add this to my favs list.
LunaLupin12 chapter 31 . 1/14/2012
What a great story! I've really enjoyed it and can't wait to read the sequel!
janet1982 chapter 31 . 1/11/2012
awesome story)
aBoyWillDo chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I was really interested in your premise. You have an interesting plot idea. The grammatical errors are distracting. I suggest using a beta or having a friend look over your writing. Good luck.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 32 . 11/22/2011
Lovely story; added to favorites.
757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »