Reviews for Serpentine
Beth5572 chapter 4 . 8/29/2010

Terri
dedelle chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Ohhh I like it! Still think that Harry should have broke with Ginny before going away... Snap at her like he did with Hermione and Ron... I love the way you put them in their places by the way, but won't be averse to more of it...
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Hmm... Interesting...

Annoying Ron and Hermione, stupid Ginny... :{}
EmeraldEyed chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
An interesting story, please keep up the great work!
gert123 chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
I just found this story. I really like it. I love this pairing. I can't wait to read more.
paganwoman chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Keep it up, fun so far. Actually, you are closer to cannon than you might think. Those two seemed like they would act like that if given the opportunity. Personally, I'd live on the streets rather than force myself on a well-off friend. I have a niece like that. Anyway keep up with the story, I'm adding it to the alert list.
Lientjuhh chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Duochanfan chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Wonderful story so far, can't wait to see more. HUrry up, lols. huggles to you and thanks for sharing.

duochan
WolfGirl75 chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
that was awsome. cant wait for more. update soon!
Ayer Gootarest chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
yay another chapter! I feel sorry for Hermione, it seems to me she is just trying to keep peace and Ron is making all the problems :( ANYWAYS! Cant wait for more :D Ill be waiting!
wandamarie chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
thank you it was good keep up the great work
Celestialuna chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
good chapter!
JWOHPfan chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
WOOHHOO Harry finally grew a pair and kicked them out! About damn time too! Way to go Harry!
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
this story is getting good. update soon please
Ayer Gootarest chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Way excited for more of this! Can't wait for the next one!
756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »