Reviews for Serpentine
Celestialuna chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
good chapter!
JWOHPfan chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
WOOHHOO Harry finally grew a pair and kicked them out! About damn time too! Way to go Harry!
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
this story is getting good. update soon please
Ayer Gootarest chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Way excited for more of this! Can't wait for the next one!
diesedame chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Hi! I liked your story so far. Anw, perhaps you'd like to alter your summary abit? The last sentence doesn make much sense...
WolfGirl75 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
like it so far. cant wait for more. update soon!
Fri chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Is Ron really just a user (cliche!) or is there more to it? Like, he and Harry have been attached at the hip since the first day of school, so is he maybe insecure about Harry going off without him and doing his own thing? Maybe that's why he's being so clingy, wanting Harry to work with him or to at least go on living together.
JWOHPfan chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Perfect! Charlie and the twins are the only Weasley's that are tolerable in my opinion!
Deby Magid chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
good start but

merlin what a push over harry is
Celestialuna chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
good chapter!
Rainbow2007 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
I love it
fifespice chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
good chapter but he should tell ron and hermionen to fuck off and find their own place theyre obviously using him and ginnys an annoying little twit
wandamarie chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
it is a good one thanks keep up the great work
atta chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Sooo glad Ginny will be out of the picture - can't stand her! And Harry may be too nice to address Ron & Moine, well mainly Ron, but I hope that someone puts them in there place...out of HIS house more specifically.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 8/8/2010