Reviews for How to Deal With Roommates
Sgt.Sarcasm chapter 15 . 2/5
OMG. This is amazing! It's all SO great! I can't wait to read more!
The Lost Beifong chapter 15 . 10/17/2014
NOOOOOOO! How can it be over already? It was gettin to the best parts! The Taang was on the horizon! I could see it! Please write more sometime, someday!
The Lost Beifong chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
Seriously this is great! Their interactions, the dialogue, it's all as it should be!
The Lost Beifong chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
Not asleep yet...this is too good!
The Lost Beifong chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
I should be sleeping, have class tomorrow, so in case I pass out soon, just know I'm loving your story so much! For real I'm smiling like the whole time I'm reading.
The Lost Beifong chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
I lost count of how any times I laughed out loud! This is awesome! I love it!
The Lost Beifong chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Interesting!? Hell yeah! Can't wait to read more of this!
SweetestKay chapter 15 . 9/6/2013
Please update! I need this in my life, Great plot!
SOMEONE chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
Thank the LORD, I read the notes you put at the bottom, or I would have gone on a rampage!
SOMEONE chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
I've never thought about how tall Teo wasn't disabled, what his height would be.
SOMEONE chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Azula is a bitch and a slut mixed in one!
Citrine Griffin chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
hmm...Teo should be in a wheelchair, and Toph should be studying Geology. Other than that, great.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Wow this story was kinda cute at first but then it got really oc and you didn't even have the actual pairings you were going for by the time you get your shit together and at least have the decency to either finish it or take it down.
grace divine chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
MORE!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/16/2012
have you stoped because this is a very good story and i wish you would continu it (sry for the spelling)