Reviews for The Memoir of ArchMage Ra'Jirra
cody.a.c.smith chapter 32 . 2/27
That was a good read. I've been reading your other stories of Ra'jirra and had not realized you covered his rise to Arch-Mage. I had wondered exactly what had happened. Curiosity sated.
TharzZzDunN chapter 32 . 5/8/2013
Nice work, this was fun to read!

Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Okay, I can't tell if you're english or Australian- one chapter you use the correct english slang fro something, next you use an australian slang. Drongo is australian for dumbass, not english.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
You're English, aren't you? I can tell by the slang and writing style. I'm from Kent, myself. Nice story so far- though you might confuse American readers a bit. Or Australian (flogged is slang for stealing, not selling in Australia). As far as I've read, it's good enough- better than most khajiit character stories I've read, anyway, since you don't use that damnable third person person pov like most.
LordsFire chapter 32 . 5/15/2012
This was a good story, especially for what amounts to a partial novelization of a game. One thing that did bug me though, was retaining the unrealistically short distances between cities that are an acceptable part of gameplay, but not really of storytelling.

Certainly won't stop me from moving on to your Fallout crossover though.
Fictiondevourer chapter 32 . 11/1/2011
Nice story, its a shame that you have only a few reviews for this story. It brought me quite a smile and this counts as Cannon for me.

As a note of criticism, the story is light on details for those unfamiliar to Oblivion and makes it inaccessible for other readers.
Writingperson chapter 32 . 9/30/2011
not sure to come out and ask, but how did Ra'jiirra's parents react when the news came that a Khajiit called Ra'jiirra became Arch Mage?

Or how did the travelling mage who first found him react to discover the farmboy he sent to the guild was the one to slay Mannimarco
hooded mage chapter 32 . 4/9/2011
That was a very good story. I really enjoyed it. You should write another one. Tattey-bye now.
hooded mage chapter 22 . 12/30/2010
This is really good stuff. Well written and well thought about. It will be sad when it ends but it doesn't have to end when he becomes Arch-Mage. Make a new story for him afterwards. Tattey-bye now.
Jckidsmart chapter 21 . 12/9/2010
This is a very good story, I look forward to more.

Keep up the good work. :)
Laluzi chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This story is excellent - you make the world of Oblivion seem more real with the things and descriptions you add. Keep writing!

Also, I can't use a feather potion without thinking of this :x
MarcUK chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
Great Story, I'm really enjoying where you are going with this story. Especially the comments about the behaviour of the scholars wandering about the Arcane University - The dialogue is annoying. Looking forward for the next chapter.