Reviews for Simple Kind Of Life
Haripriye chapter 32 . 5/3
I loved this book sooooo much! It is the first fanfiction to every make me cry! Congratulations! This story is my favorite dramione and children of all time!
AwaitTheRise chapter 32 . 11/28/2014
Such an amazing story 3 I'm so happy to have read it!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/18/2014
Ah, that was lovely.

I'm not sure about Ariana and Scorpius' relationship though - if they were the same sex, OK, but the dislike just seemed too much.

Anyway, gonna go see if I can find a threquel.
Kieran chapter 32 . 5/3/2014
Too, too beautiful. I just have one problem with this- Draco and Hermione's kids aren't half bloods. They're purebloods. Because Hermione is a witch, and Draco is a wizard. You get me? But if a wizard and a muggle got married, then the kid would be a half blood. This is still pureblood. Example: harry potter. He's a pureblood, though his mom was a Muggleborn. GEDDIT?! Ok. But awesome story, otherwise!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 32 . 2/9/2014
nice way to end the story!
i, honestly, enjoyed this story more than bathwater...:-)
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 31 . 2/9/2014
that was such a cute ending!
that part about blaise...super funny and cute at the same time!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
why does a wealsey always have to die?
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
OMG this is not good at all!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 17 . 2/8/2014
what's this tanya's story...i don't understand her...she's beginning to creep me out.
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
i was doubtful about her...since the time she entered the story!
she's related to the death eater rowle isn't she?
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
did demetria actually die? how could you kill her off? that's just so harsh!
DarcyBennett chapter 32 . 1/20/2014
Just finished reading both Bathwater and this one and I LOVED them both. Hope that you one day will return to these characters and make this a trilogy. Would love to read more about the next generation of kids and if the marriage law is still in effect, would love to find out who each gets paired with (although I think we already know most of the pairings) and how their lives turn out.
Cringo chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
I'm not sure how Dominique can be a seventh year when Victoire and Scorpius were babies together? Or at least that is what I thought it read in the final chapter of Bathwater.
Serenity20251 chapter 32 . 9/8/2013
Really the best a great sequel loys of drama but a really great ending i really love the way that we had chapter with the parent and some with the children great writing keep up the good work
12Luna12 chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
how dare the bloody secretary do that?! Im furious! That lunatic!
Your story is quit amazing but I can't believe she used the unforgivable curse!