Reviews for Shards of the Mirror Moon
aksdlhfklsd chapter 21 . 4/30/2012
This is wonderful so far. I love the characterization in this and the way Sasuke questioned why she came. It was so like him. I think Karin being conflicted fits her as well.

The part about Sasuke finding Sakura to be a stranger stood out to me too. At this point in the series, all of the former Team 7 /are/ strangers to him, pretty much, so I thought that was really fitting.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more! (:
mickytaka558 chapter 21 . 4/18/2012
I can't wait to read the next part! It's amazing! I like them so short but full of meaning!
JuuriHaruka chapter 20 . 2/13/2011
Oh darling, you should continue this story because it's so good. I really loved how you made Sasuke came up with a thought about why Karin didn't leave him. The way he asked was so cute and stubborn, just like him which was fabulous XD.

I think I'm going to fav all your SasuKarin stories, they're lovestuck :D. Love you, sweetheart :).

SweetMura!
The IronRAVEN xvx chapter 20 . 1/23/2011
You have a plot going but it wasn't that detailed and was way too short. But aside from that, I loved the story and I hop you do continue it. Let's say this fic has caught my interest. IronRAVEN out...
mangacrack chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
I love this drabbles...Sasuke trying to find the reason in perticular.

Just plain awesome! Lets see, what Karin will answer one day, since Sasukes definition/faith/believe of/in love seems to be even more fucked than his mind. Or his sense of trust.
DawnieWrites chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
Oh, witty banter galore!
Catocala Lacrymosa chapter 15 . 8/8/2010
Pretty good. I mean, spelling, punctuation, grammar, tense and structure. At least there's no syntax to speak of. And you're not egptistical enough to create your owm words. Just check it over before you post it up, I spied an 'its' instead of 'it'.

Plot-wise, I'm slightly confused. What is going on anyway? Where are the other characters? What do you mean by AU anyway? Maybe you're not saying so to draw out the tension, but still...

Characterisation is fairly accurate. I mean, you don't go in-depth, but I guess there isn't much room to go in-depth in a drabble of 50 words or so. It's just Karin does seem a bit flat, and tinges Mary-Sue (personality-wise, of course).

Still, interesting concept. I did read 15 chapters after all (although that might be becuase the chapters aren't bigger than my hand, but that's not the point :D) so I guess it's acceptable.
GeishaKitten chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
moody and brief and to the point...I like it
DawnieWrites chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This one made me laugh! I can totally see this happening!