Reviews for Pirates of the Galaxy: the Curse of the RLS Legacy
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 24 . 3/15/2014
use Eris she is seductive and beautiful, Mama Odie is too old and Vanessa has a mean look to her
Rain of the Forest chapter 24 . 6/11/2013
Did that last part really happen in the movie?
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I knew it... based off of 'Pirates of the Caribbean'
devildog452 chapter 23 . 3/10/2013
Are you going to make more from the other 3 pirates of the carribean movies with the same characters?
Bailey24 chapter 24 . 10/24/2012
Will there be a sequel to this story?
Welsh Gem chapter 24 . 9/15/2010
kwl. I'll check out da video on utube now, kk? ;)
Aggressively Hospitable chapter 24 . 9/14/2010
Bravo! Very well done. Loved it.
Aggressively Hospitable chapter 23 . 9/13/2010
I totally agree- corsets are evil- granted they make you look amazing, but still- they are seriously painful. Great job on the chapter.
Aggressively Hospitable chapter 22 . 9/13/2010
Wow you are churning this story out! It's awesome! And I totally laughed out loud when I thought of horus and jasper from 101 dalmations- in dresses ""Ohhh"" and ""you look nice""- classic.
Aggressively Hospitable chapter 21 . 9/13/2010
Very nice, love it. Can't wait to read about how they get to see Eric just as cursed as they are.
PrettiWitchiMegChanChi chapter 21 . 9/13/2010
Okay, I'm totally lovin' the story! And I saw the trailer your friend made. Very nice, cool and well done!

Keep going!
Aggressively Hospitable chapter 20 . 9/13/2010
So much fun to read can't wait to read the next chapter.
Aggressively Hospitable chapter 19 . 9/12/2010
Very funny, can't wait to read the next chapter.
Welsh Gem chapter 19 . 9/12/2010
lol. "I hate that lass" here's a little tip on how to make ur writing look neater. Every time some one new speaks, start a new paragraph. Here's a little, um, exapmle...

"Who ate my eggs! Fang, if it's you, I swear..." Iggy cursed.

Fang held up his hands. "Hey man! Just blame it on Max and we can get this over with..."

"You'll pay, Fang." said Iggy as he raised his fist.

It helps my work look a lot neater than before. If you dun want to use it, forget abouut it. Every little helps! _

lovin the fanfic! keep writing
Aggressively Hospitable chapter 18 . 9/11/2010
Amazing as usual- youtube video's are excellent.