Reviews for the runaways
sonder this chapter 1 . 4/2
I haven't followed -man for a very, very long time. But sometimes I catch myself returning to this side of the site just to read about these two. I am so, so glad that a writer with your kind of skill holds a soft spot for LenaLavi as well. Your words flowed oh-so-smoothly and even though this was mainly from Lavi's POV, the little gestures that you revealed from Lenalee's side told us just as much.
underlings chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
ughhhh, wow your descriptions and dialogue (and basically everything) were really perf? /casually faves.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
i like this a lot. :)
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This is amazing. Great job!
Andelevion chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I thought I reviewed this but it turns out I didn't. This is my favorite LaviLena fanfic ever, which partly shows how much more love this needs and partly shows how awesome you are for writing this in the relatively homoerotic fandom.

Not that I have anything against yaoi or yuri. But I prefer reading good het and gen stuff.

Well, whatever. This fanfiction is really, really good.
xSushii chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
MY favorite LaviLena story so far! Love your work here :)
KiramekiUtau chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Totally support this pairing too! I like your story, it's nice!

Can I suggest something though? Lavi is a bit OOC. Just a bit. He's usually snarky, teasing, but really very kind. Just a suggestion! And, you should probably make this M... maybe? I dunno. But it's nice!

~Kirameki Kae-chii
nouveaulove chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
amazing!
aya2aya3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
soooooo hooottt!
lavaloner chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This was amazing. I'm so reading everything you've ever written.
Hafous chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
omg! This was so lovely.
Indiahenna chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
That was really good! I love this couple so much.
Here for Now chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Just delightful. This pairing has sort of taken over my fiction-life, and it is just wonderful to find stories-like this one-that have everything just right. I love that Lavi quietly, so quietly, longs for Lenalee, knows that he can't do anything about it, and deals with it in his own lonely way. And the end... "for-goddamn-ever"... I squee'd a little.
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Kyaa! That was amazing! I adore Lavi X Lenalee and really hate Allen so you've totally made my day. At first, I was really depressed but after reading the ending, I'm all happy and giddy :P

Great work! Have a great day.

~KWF~
lavilena chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I love this. So hot, I love these two. I wish Lenalee would be with Lavi... instead of liking Allen. Lavi and her is much better pairing in my opinion.