Reviews for Tooled
Julimond chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
How sweet! Loved this little look into their married life. And Jack learns something new every day. Well done :)
majorsal chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
i LOVE your version of married/together sam and jack! i could sooooooo see them like this! why, oh why couldn't you be the head writer of the 3rd sg1 movie! :p
Seahen chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Really liked this one. I could easily see Sam and Jack having this conversation. Nice title too. :)
rezmutt chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
lol that was very...interesting.
DKateri chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I grinned from start to finish and will be grinning for some time yet. Just perfect for Ship Day :-)
scarletwitch0 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Snort! I almost choked on my saliva laughing so hard with the..PLUCKING!
LG chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Great! I love stories like this! Jack & Sam as a couple in every-day "normal" situations. Learning to live with each other even though they've known each other for over decade. You write their relationship so well! Thanks for posting. I always enjoy your stories.
dp chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Very cute.
Anisette22 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
OMG what a great story. I always love your Sam/Jack established fics but this one definitely had me laughing out loud so much that people around me thought I was crazy. I think you pegged Jack's character right on...the humor was great! Like always, keep up the great work and I look forward to more.
gater62 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
That was way too funny! I especially loved your description of Sam when Jack first caught sight of her!
Zoser chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Lovely bit of fluff - best yet - it made me laugh.
Majikthize chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Oooh... LOL!

Great stuff. I giggled all the way through. Although you described me and my husband's sleeping habits to a tee there.

Thanks for sharing with us. Happy ship day!
Devilish Me chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Lmao! Awesome!
Rachel500 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Fluffy, fluff indeed but loved the plucking banter. Happy Ship Day!
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I just love Jack in this one, cause he is just so Jack :)