Reviews for Try Honesty
sayfriendandenter chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Awwwwwww! That was adorable! :) I love them together, they're so cute! Wonderful story

livelaughlove,

kitty .
To write love on her arms chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh my god this is awesome i love it!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
amazing!
PurpleBlueberries1235 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Really good I liked it I loved the part about the girl with strawberry lips soo cute little Eli! And I love how he's like ohmigod :)))
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
simple and sweet, love it!

~Dreaming101
angie2282 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I LOVED this! It's such a great insight into Eli's character and you can really see it happening. Have I ever told you you're awesome at writing romances? Fantastically written as per usual and just plain cute but not in a puke inducing way more in an 'aw!' inducing way. I think that may've come out wrong. Either way great job!
Poemwriter98 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I love this! What a fantastic story.
mysteriesunveiled chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Ok so there are just a few things that caught my attention:

1. In the first "truth" It says "Elijah Marcus Goldsworthy is seven years old" and then later it says "But he's only five years old, James"

2. Also in the first truth, "What's a divorce? He thinks" but no one had mentioned divorce...

3. Multiple punctuation issues, mostly dealing with commas.

I'm sorry if this came out as mean, I didn't mean it to be. I was just trying to help. But this story is really good, and a great idea and so bravo. It's more origional than a lot on here. So again I apologize if this was taken as an insult, I was just pointing some things out.
LeahHT chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Wow! I really love the ending. This is amazing, great job!
Leah chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Ohmigod, this is amazing! I love it so much! you did an amazing job!
Leah chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Most beautiful thing I've ever read
CatrienStardust chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was irresistibly adorable.

I love how you took a snapshot into his life, and you got him down perfectly even when we haven't seen him that much. I'm SO. looking forward to more Celi in the future!
NoLongerInUseSorry chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Aww that was so cute! I was about to not review and close out the story but then I was like... "Thsi is too good not to review..."
Tashi chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
i realli hope dhey get married in reality when dhey're older!
TM58 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010