Reviews for Frodo's Song
Wrunken chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
very very good
daima ashiki chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
good job. my favorite line was "Where there's life there must be hope." i also really liked the part where frodo says that sam is protecting him. sam is so great...
Lirenel chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Hey good poem. I'm reviewing this cuz I think I've reviewed all your Far and Away chapters. Don't worry about not updating quickly, you see how long it has taken me to finish Prince Returns or put up the sequel to Faramir's story! Writer's block has gotten me bad too. I think your story is wonderful, it is so refreshing to see a well written story that I don't have to worry about cussing or scenes. It is truly a blessing to find another Christian online. Hey, another good story you might like is "Eleneth" by emi-kins. She's a Christian too. Anyway, please keep writing Far and Away, it is really good! God Bless!
Tiger7wwjd chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
I like it a lot... hey, it's me Tiger7wwjd, if u don't know, *hint* from school... anyway, i was just wondering where u get this stuffs from... if u made them up, u got my respect for doing such a great job... not a lot of people actually write this well... anyway, this is the first one i saw of yours... see ya in school... :)
Nin-Nin chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
very cute. i liked it a lot. when are you ging to update on your vegeta and bulma story? PLEASE MAKE IT SOON! I'll be your bestest friend in the whole world lol. anyway au revior. ja matta ne
WhyteFireWolf chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
This is a really lovely poem (or song...they really are one in the same thing, except a song has a musical instrument attached...and well, put on paper, you can't tell the difference between the two!)

I think you've captured Frodo's mind wonderfully...

If you want advice on how to better this, the only way real suggestion I would have is to split it up into stanzas...but you really don't even have to do that. It's nice how it is!

-WhyteFireWolf
shorty chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Wow i thought it wuz really good!i didn't know you were so good at poetry! write more!
zinc5 chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
exactly what frodo thinks, it really shows what he was thinking! very good, keep it up!
Reiya Inc chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
Hey Anodien! Awesome poem! You have to write more! *cough* Merry's Song *cough* no, just kidding, tell your brown-eyed brother hi for me! LOL!