Reviews for Might Not Make It
Shutterfly Simmons chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Shawn would get staked
Gloria chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
oooooooh! tasty! NOM NOM NOM!
torchil chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
I found this story today and I loved it from start to finish.
Empyrean Skies chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
Please update! I want to read the end of the story! :) Mucho gracias :)
NekodraK.D.LaCroix chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
Oh, just one more chapter, I can't wait for the update. You have me in tears, oh please let Shawn be okay. T.T and buzz too, he is just too adorable to die.
Dizzy Crue chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
OMGalfrey, angst in every meaning of the word! This was amazing! I LOVE the drama and suspense in every single part! I'm a beta reader, so I try to keep these profession, but I haven't much to say, which makes me EXTREMELY happy! Another fave and alert are yours my friend! By the way, when/just in case Shawn lives, I would love to see a serious Shawn moment. Maybe after everyone has welcomed him back and hugged and cried and whatnot, maybe he has a serious Shawn moment with Gus, or his dad. Of course, he would be under heavy anistetics, and(I have a friend with epilepsy, and everytime she comes out of it her memory is lost temporarily. She still recognizes her husband, but she didn't recognize me one time, but I understood) so there may be some groggy memory loss, but I think that he would have recovered from that by the time the nurses let everyone in to see him after all that he went through. Again, if/I really hope he does. And please don't forget the snarky Shawn humor and make this all tears, though he would be sensitive. Gosh, I'm just gonna write my own scene!

Anyway, great story, thanks for the angst, really glad I read this!
whynotlive chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
Noooooo! Not Buzz too! I love Buzz :O Update soon!
BrokenSky49 chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
I totally understand. Real life can get in the way plenty of times. Anyway, you should end it the way you origionally planned, cuz that always tends to be the best one. :) and yes! You should do the twitter account! I've been considering doing something similer. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Cool!
ShieldMaid4JC chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
I like it. Nice to see Gus being the one out looking for trouble. Thanks for updating, and yes I flipped with excitement too when I saw a commercial on Ion for Psych yesterday!
BrokenSky49 chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
WHHHATTTTT? you take a break from updating, come back after who knows how long, and leave us with a cliffie like THAT? AAAGGGGHHHHH! this is pure torture! Can you get arrested for this? I bet I can make a citizen's arrest, right? For writing an AMAZING story, taking a break from it, then write ANOTHER amazing chapter, and leave us with a cliffie of epic proportions? Hmph. I guess it wouldn't stand it court, but it might! How about this, you update soon, and I won't arrest you for being so awesome and cruel at the same time, okay? So, yeah, update again so were not in agony of wondering if McNabb is dead or not and if Gus can fight Ivan, and then I won't make a citizen's arrest :). :). :)
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
hey!

of course u had to leave us with that evil cliffy!

another awesome chapter! i hope u update soon! - :)
ShieldMaid4JC chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
Question-Whatever happened to this story? I mean I realize a myriad of things could be going on from family emergencies to school just being overwhelming,but if you get a chance, could you please let me know? I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering. :)
dare-to-dream22 chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
Right, first off, I want to say sorry for not being arund at all and not following through on my mission. D: I SHALL NOT FAIL.

And now on to the actual reviewing, so brace yourself.

OMG I WANT YOUR TALENT AND SKILLEZ AND EVERYTHING. YOUR STORIES ARE AMAZING AND INCREDIBLE AND AWESOME AND I WANT TO READ THEM FOREVER! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENNSSS! D:

Poor Shawn. :'C Whenever I think about him (or anyone, really, but especially Shawn) lying in a hospital bed and looking all pale and weak.. it makes me sad. People like Shawn that are so incredibly full of life and quirkiness and fun shouldn't have to go through dark and tough situtations like these. And his family! The part when henry was with Shawn in the hospital room.. :'c *sniffle* Thinking about how a father would have to watch his child (especially Henry watching Shawn) always gets me. And it seems worse with Shawn and Henry when you look at their relationship. Poor guys. Poor everyone. D:

And THEN there's Gus, Jules, and Lassie. :C sigh.

WHERE DID GUS GO?:O It's surprising that he would leave Shawn when he's in his condition, but I can't wait to see where he went.. I'm so curious now. :) I'm hooked. Again. Been hooked for a while now, but you just keep hooking me. Again and again. Like a sad little fishy.

ER. I think I'm almost as excited to see this story through to the end as I am about the SEASON FINALE TOMORROW. HOLY PINEAPPLES. IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY.

So, as always, UPDATE SOON! :) I hope I still remain your biggest fan, I've always loved your work and always will. And one day, when you're an uber famous author, I will get to brag to everyone. ;D
AinactiveA chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
The mystery!

The intrigue!

The tease!

I feel as if Gus has been kidnapped...Oh, I can't handle the suspense! More!

-ASRC