Reviews for The Asymmetrical Spirit
secretwhovianpony chapter 16 . 1/8
That was good. All the characters were written well, and their interactions with each other were done marvelously. It was funny, and the fact that Kid managed to rub off on Danny was hilarious. Great job! Now make a sequel! I DEMAND IT!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
please make a 2 book to this and add Danni also
IceChild and ThePuppetMaster chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
and thats why i will never trust stine
EcoReibun chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
Lolz dat end XD I would love to see a fanfiction were danny likes things perfectly symmetrical like kid.
PhantomBowtie chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
Great combo, I really loved this story!
RandomCitizen chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
What timeline is Danny? Cause if it's latet than I can think of no reason for Danny not to be a more equal match.
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This...doesnt change the fact that he's harmless.
Universal808 chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
Awwr! The ending was cute. I like it!
Kyuubi chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Wulf speaks in esperanto!
Dreamless-Sleep777 chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
Nice ending. (aka love the salt/pepper shakers part)
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Please please please! make a sequel, let the SE people go to danny's world, or let danny go back to SE's world with his incredulous friends jejeje
Sonny1996 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Fucking awesome
SpartanCommander chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Interestging story but Danny's actually capable of far more than what you said. I mean he want up against the Fright Knight and the Ghost king.

Danny's more than capable of fighting the Death Kid on even terms.

Danny can take serious abuse before he colapses. Also his intangability also works in energy as well even ghostly weapons. If the weapons is not made of ectoplasm then Danny doesn't even need to turn intangible.

To be honest the fight wouldn't be so one sided if anything Danny would likely catch The Death Kid off guard at one point since he's likely not expecting Danny to be very tough. The Death Kid also wouldn't expect Danny's Ice powers, Duplication ability, Not to mention Danny's ghostly healing abilities enable him to recover and heal from wounds in a very short time. In fact Danny's more like a different breed of Ghost than what The Ghost Kid is familiar with which would make the fight more interesting.

Also Danny went up against some very tough opponents Like Skulker the Greatest hunter in the Ghost Zone. Being a hunter that long would likely give him skills to rival that of a shinigami.

The Fright Knight is to powerful for Danny or anyone to actually beat in a straight fight. You can ram him with something traveling up to 115 MPH and he doesn't even budge. At most you can knock him around for a bit but you can't actually do damage to him. If any Shinigami tries to fight him it would turn out badly.

I do wonder what they would think of the ghost Zone. I can actually picture one of theolder ghost's reading the material of learning from that school and laughing and saying that it's the biggest bunch of hogwash he's ever read. Hey it's a different breed of ghost They likely have a very different way of looking at things. It's an interesting story but you may want to do a look up with Danny's capabilites. You forgot that he's also capable of generating shields as well. Danny's been known to block thinks with his shield as well.
Matt chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Okay Danny already knows lots of whackos like Vlad, his dad, Valerie, Box Ghost(because he thinks he's scary). Need I go on?
DyingHeart chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
Wow, I wish there was more SE/DP fics like this out there. (So you have wished it so i- *punches Desaray in the face*) As I Was Saying, this was a totaly awesome story! Kinda knew Stine couldn't resist...