Reviews for Love In Peices
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Oh, my. I just watched the ending for the first time, and depsite everything, it had me all sniffley with the reunions and the ending in the church. Now I've read this and I'm full on crying. In a good way! :')

This is really beautiful. The emotions are written so well. It's sort of heartbreaking, Miles' realisation and the fact Claire went on without him, and that there was part of her that was always distant, but I also loved all the little details about their life together, and her letter. I especially like the Aaron/Ji Yeon part, and the fact that the reason Miles didn't move on yet was to bond with his father. I always wished they'd had more time. I'm definitely faving this. :3
Rated L For Loser chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Thank you fir that. There aren't a lot of fanfictions that make me cry, but this one did. Thank you for writing it.
Luckynumber28 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
i absolutely love this! so sad and beautiful! miles is too sweet
muzical chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
So sweet! Claire/Miles is just so adorable! It's nice to think that they were both happy after they got off the island :)
Cass chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
OMG! Someone wrote Miles/Claire fic! And actually great Miles/Claire fic!

Your story and your wrting are amazing, I can't wait to read more of you. This is so my personal canon now (though I don't like the idea of having Kate around Claire and Aaron for so long).

Maybe you should post this on the Lostfanfic communitys over at Livejournal.
justawritier chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Wow! that was so good. There are so many fics about Sawyer and Kate lives post island but not many of the others. This was so well written. Really enjoyed this.
For A Key chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I love this so much I can't even comprehend it. Your writing is beautiful. You potray Miles in a very different way, but somehow I think this is how he was after the island. He's grown. Accepted. It's heart breaking at the thought of Miles loving Claire but she never completely loving him back but it's nice how they found and satyed with each other. Totally teared up when Aaron started to call Miles daddy, as Miles never had that.

The fact that Claire moved on without him but left a letter mde me tear up. "He can't wait to tell his dad about Claire." I can't wait to see more stories from you in this fandom!
BlankBullet chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
omg, this is so PERFECT! and this is your *first* LOST story, wow! nice start. I love it. In fact, for me, the events in this fic are now cannon . you're a great writer.