Reviews for Superposition
Magil chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I'm looking for the alternative universe where Prentiss actually stays on the show. Feels like the cat's dead in this one.
gpark511 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I liked this and the angst wasn't too intense :) It was a nice insight into Emily's character, particularly with the way you looked at things from both sides. I also loved what you did with Emily getting the cat - taking it from a casual remark in the episode to a plausible action. And from personal experience, having a cat when you are single and live alone makes a big difference, just coming home to something that wants your attention and affection takes away any moments of lonlieness and I can definately see Emily doing this.
cuecardemporium chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Mhmm...

I don't know, I'm a little dissappointed. You're usually such a good writer, but this wasn't so great. I liked that you managed to end on a melancholy note, which is something you are notorious for and I also like the way that this story went; the plot was good. But I feel as though you didn't try as hard with this one, the whole time I was very, VERY aware that I was reading a story.

Other than that though, not the worst of stories I've read on fanfiction.

But definitely not the best I've seen from you.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
at least she is happy, even if its with a cat