Reviews for Who's your Danna?
sugarbee chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Weeew i really like this ff *-* please write more of these piece of arts 3 itasaso
Anon the Mous chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Oh wow. You've given me a very strange, very intriguing new OTP. I hope you write more of this pairing! I never expected to like Sasori-bottom... I wonder who else he bottoms for in fanfiction? Kakuzu? LOL! But, I bet you could write it...
SasoDeiDanna chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Hmmmmm... I might need that recipe of yours Itachi ...XD
I'd love to see Sasori as seme and little Itachi-weasel as uke XD
It must be difficult to write for this couple, since none of them are the 'submissive' type, but you did very well!
Misty's Get Away chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I really enjoyed reading your story :] Lmao You did a good pairing. Hope you write more stories with them in the future.
LongShadyEyes chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I was looking for a good sasori an itachi story so thanks ) and rly hot! great story )
ShullieQ chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
MMmm I love Sasori on the receiving end~ Super hot~ Loved it!
DeeaE chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
bla blah blah droollz
Roriette chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Neither are too perverted.

Hmm. True.

Because they on fire 24/7 anyway~

You and your PWPs, I LOVE THEM.

Especially when it's ItaSaso, ohohoho~ Can't deny the awesome ;3
Sakuya Izayoi chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I really, really liked that.

Your grammar, and details are really nice, and plus, I like ItaSaso!

Great story!
black55widow chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Well it takes longer if you do it more than once but not more than an hour HaHa! Great idea.
Mikado Tora chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Another awesome story.
Alice Gaia chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Very wonderful Nin! i really enjoyed the story. it has some backround as to why the two would behave that way (all their partners being gone, the tea) and it was a good...errrr...PWP you called it? :D good story, loved it. youre my favorite author, keep writing.

Love Alice.
Blood Drenched Scorpion chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
You're right. Sasori being very submissive and calling another as his master (even under such lustful circumstances), it is just too far off his personality. In fact if he would be submissive that would be the complete opposite of Sasori.

Though..., I can't wait for Sasori to absolutely dominate that damn weasel. It would be to my pleasure to see a dominant Sasori.

Hah, Sasori should quit thinking being old, instead he should just relive his teenage hormones (as he IS now human) back.

I'm partlyh neutral about this fic, but I'm starting to like it.