Reviews for Two Bottles of Firewhiskey and a Patented Daydream
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is bloody hilarious! I love it! Definitely a favorite ;)

Mischief managed,

Rachel
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
lol harry and ginny arent gonna get grandkids i guess :P
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Wow, this is great. So funny! And you captured the feeling of listening to a real story perfectly. Also i liked the last line :). Just out of curiosity, was Gabrielle intended to be male or female? (I have slash on the brain)
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
oh my god that was hilarius! and even thugh im not a big fan of fem slash, that last line was a brilliant one!

Tooza.
Squid7000 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Hahahaha, this was wonderful!

Oh. Em. Gee. Lily's narration was absolutely hilarious - and I totally didn't see the end coming, but then I, like, collapsed into a fit of giggles. I wonder what the heck Harry and Ginny have been feeding their children to get them to all come out gay . . . ;)

So sweet, though. Yay for Teddy and James, and I loved the detail about the cheering charm and apparition and how they had to profess their love all over again, blah, blah, blah:)

I can't tell you how endearing Lily was So funny and charming and wonderful.

GREAT job! Very well-written!

Squid
VampHime chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I laughed so hard I almost cried.

:')

The last line.

This story-

THECOWBOYBOOTS.

lessthan3 this into oblivion.
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Ha! XD The entire Potter-Lupin family is gay! Loved it, had me laughing all along (who needs homework? Having a laugh is so much better!)
xNomii chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Genious!

I love the way how you told this!

There aren't many stories like this and it's a welcomed refreshment!
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
That's hilarious. I love it. Ridiculously funny. Had to stop half way through (I know-the story's so short it's hard to, but I had to go do housework) and i came back and it was really good-fantastic. Loved it :)

CKC
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Now that was awesome! I love the whole way it was written and how funny it was! Great work dude! Keep up the good writing!
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
OMG! ROFL! That was brilliant! That last line of Lily's nearly killed me!
koorimechick chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
haha! Loved it! You did a really good job making sure it was explained how they were on the beach. No details, but we got the point. And I loved how you made ALL of them gay. xD
TwoCamelsInATinyCar chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
So much for Harry and Ginny having grandkids. :)
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Ha ha! I love this! And the last line? xD HA! Great. l love it.