Reviews for Letters
Rebel15 chapter 8 . 6/26
The ending the most beautiful conclusion, I have ever read on fan-fiction. I feel ashamed that I have not read this story so far. But, you are great. Your writing is great. When I read stories like this, I feel ashamed on my own writing that I also try to call myself a author. great story, great plot, greatest writing. Hats off...
FangirlBitch chapter 8 . 6/9
What an amazing story. I can't believe this was my first time reading it. I was hooked since the beginning and I thought the ending was very romantic. Thanks for posting!
netread chapter 8 . 6/7
I've read tons and tons of fanfic stories and don't know how I missed this! What a fantastic story. I was totally wrapped up in it from chapter one.
Wondering, being this was written so long ago, if you still get/read these reviews. If so thank you for such a heart warming story. Mucho kudos!
SultryBeaches chapter 8 . 5/1
Do you plan on writing a sequel to this one? It is one of my absolute favorites, I tear through it every time I read it.
Tkdlibrarian chapter 8 . 1/20
Wow, that was amazing. Very few stories actually bring tears to my eyes but this one did. Just beautiful. And in my opinion, a sequel would be superfluous. This wonderful story is complete.
TitaCL chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
So beautiful!
so full of emotions, thank you!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2015
i love this story so much.
kassia.crislayne chapter 8 . 10/26/2015
I'm in awe. This story was one of the most amazing stories I've ever read! I don't have words to describe what I'm feeling right now, but you should know that you have a beautiful talent. Thank you sooooo much for writing this!
roublekm chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
love love love love this story so so so much...its my all time favourite
lost the number of times i have read it
can we get a sequel pleaseeeeeee?
Jeepster25 chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
Can you do a sequel to this?! Pick up right where it left off! This is one of my favorite stories on here(one of the few I've read more than once b'c it's that good). I'd love for it to continue. Find out what really happened to Callie. How Callie and Arizona take to each other face to face . How Callie adjusts, and how Arizona adjust with Callie...SOOOOO much. Just think about it ;)
Jeepster25 chapter 8 . 9/9/2015
I seriously love this story. I've read it like 5 times. I really wish you could do a continuation of this story..starting right after callie got back to the states. what happened to her? how will her and arizona do with their new love? how does callie cope with being back? what does arizona's and callie's friends and family think of their relationship of how everything started? Their travels and future soooooo much! you could do a killer fic based on this backstory! It's unique.
florin.choo chapter 8 . 5/6/2015
I like your story very much. Is there any possible that there will be a squeal? :)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/30/2015
I love this story so much I have read it more than a hard ndred times.
Budda1127 chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
This is such a beautiful story! Please do an epilogue!
RedPoetist chapter 8 . 1/10/2015
Excellent. I usually prefer a dialogue heavy fic, but this was written so well that the letters seemed lke dialogue. Arizona and Callie seemed to converse with each those oceans away. Excellent!