Reviews for Letters
I have read this for the first time and man was this epic. I loved every single word. Such an awesome story.
How I wish you can do a sequel... You are really great!
guest chapter 8 . 2/25
After 8 years, I've finally read this story, and I am so happy I did because it is glorious! Amazing. I only wish there was an epilogue of some sort because I need more of them, together, living their dream in the flesh.
Thank you for this. It made my shipper heart happy. :)
Josephine chapter 8 . 2/15
What is more erotic than writing to a woman you are falling in love with? Maybe writing about two women falling in love with each other through their letters and imagination. Women and words: the stuff fantasies are made of.
Thanks again for sharing your wonderful words with us. I wonder whom you felt more attracted to between the blonde and the brunette when you watched the programme (but will never know the answer).
FFChik chapter 8 . 2/15
How did I only just find this brilliant work?
Arizozoo chapter 8 . 2/2
What a story! Those last few letters were heartbreaking! I loved the whole story - written brilliantly
CalZazoo chapter 8 . 2/2
Omg! Just omg! This was amazing! Total all up in the feels story. Fantastic idea for a story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing. This is now on my list and will be reading time and time again.
Remigasm chapter 8 . 12/27/2017
Listen, I know it’s been like 8 years but not be dramatic or anything, I would pay a billion dollars for a sequel thx
Amelia Louisa chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
second attempt at reading this and i loved it just as much as the first time. i still wish there was atleast an epilogue though
Guest chapter 8 . 7/24/2017
This made me cry so freaking hard
Guest chapter 8 . 6/10/2017
Oh my god! This was so great, I lived this with them this afternoon from start to finish. Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece.
AZCapshaw chapter 8 . 4/12/2017
I was so convinced Callie was dead and I balled! You are an amazing writer and I am I aww
AZCapshaw chapter 5 . 4/12/2017
Omgness! This is probably the best story I have ever read on here! I love it!
Iza456 chapter 3 . 1/7/2017
I absolutely love this! I hope they meet at some point!
NatAttack16 chapter 8 . 1/2/2017