Reviews for Letters
Budda1127 chapter 8 . 4/7
This is such a beautiful story! Please do an epilogue!
RedPoetist chapter 8 . 1/10
Excellent. I usually prefer a dialogue heavy fic, but this was written so well that the letters seemed lke dialogue. Arizona and Callie seemed to converse with each those oceans away. Excellent!
mikvaq chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Come on! The story must continue. . Explain at least what happened.. it s very well written and interesting. Must be a 2nd part..
really good :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
Auwww don't you just love happy endings?
guadyxs chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
Wow wow wow! Awesome awesome awesome! I cant Describe what im feeling now after i read this story,this amazing story.
Im very emmotional right now, i love this and i love how amazing you writing is. Thank you ! I wish i could tell you more but i am specheless..haha!
ResseGarcia chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
This is seriously one of the best stories I've read
tori chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
MEGAN LEBLANC IS MY SISTERS NAME AND IM SO FREAKED OUT RIGHT NOW I CAN BARELY BREATHE OMG I CANT BELIEVE SHE DIED AHHHHHH THATS SO SCARY AHHHH
hufflepuff gal 4520 chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
all I have to say is please do a sequel
weasley007 chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
I feel the characters pain and emotions, it's really incredible. You are a brilliant writer!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Amazing. I just read this for the fifth time. This story would never get old. Someone should really write a sequel to this or even a oneshot. Pleaseeee.
koko22 chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Absolutely in love with this story. Please please let there be a sequel..
Grldownunder chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
Absolutely loved this!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
I just read this story again and I love it so much, their slowly building relationship, Arizona heartbreaking because Callie is missing and finally their first meeting. I love that scene in front of the hospital where they kiss for the first time!
anon chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Aww, this was so sweet! ) Loved it! So simple, but so beautiful. Thanks for writing!
lovinglyons chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
Please for the love of God let there me a sequel or a one shot or two about this