Reviews for Letters
Oh my god! This was so great, I lived this with them this afternoon from start to finish. Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece.
Scout57 chapter 8 . 4/12
I was so convinced Callie was dead and I balled! You are an amazing writer and I am I aww
Scout57 chapter 5 . 4/12
Omgness! This is probably the best story I have ever read on here! I love it!
Iza456 chapter 3 . 1/7
I absolutely love this! I hope they meet at some point!
NatAttack16 chapter 8 . 1/2
Beautiful story
Amelia Louisa chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
gutted that this is over and there is no sequelamazing story, beautiful to read and unique whilst still tying in the original greys without being repetitive to other fics. thankyou for taking the time to write and share this x
rmpcmfan chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
Wow, this is the first Callie-Arizona story I have read and it is awesome! The ending was pretty emotional. Loved it!
incognitoben chapter 8 . 10/28/2016
wow this is just, beautiful. I think Im in love. nope, I am definitely in love...
Rebel15 chapter 8 . 6/26/2016
The ending the most beautiful conclusion, I have ever read on fan-fiction. I feel ashamed that I have not read this story so far. But, you are great. Your writing is great. When I read stories like this, I feel ashamed on my own writing that I also try to call myself a author. great story, great plot, greatest writing. Hats off...
AZfangirl chapter 8 . 6/9/2016
What an amazing story. I can't believe this was my first time reading it. I was hooked since the beginning and I thought the ending was very romantic. Thanks for posting!
netread chapter 8 . 6/7/2016
I've read tons and tons of fanfic stories and don't know how I missed this! What a fantastic story. I was totally wrapped up in it from chapter one.
Wondering, being this was written so long ago, if you still get/read these reviews. If so thank you for such a heart warming story. Mucho kudos!
SultryBeaches chapter 8 . 5/1/2016
Do you plan on writing a sequel to this one? It is one of my absolute favorites, I tear through it every time I read it.
Tkdlibrarian chapter 8 . 1/20/2016
Wow, that was amazing. Very few stories actually bring tears to my eyes but this one did. Just beautiful. And in my opinion, a sequel would be superfluous. This wonderful story is complete.
TitaCL chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
So beautiful!
so full of emotions, thank you!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2015
i love this story so much.